• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm dating myself with this one but some of you might get it.:lol:

IMG_5551.thumb.PNG.6adc72ef4ef4ebe12a86b8e4ff62a1ec.PNG

:lol:   That the Brady Bunch Hawaiian idol?

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

In Michigan and Ohio that guy would be camped in the left lane doing 45 mph.....

what the fuck is it with people from the midwest.    i drove back and forth last week to OH to drop my daughter off and the OH, IL and WI guys are happy to camp out 5-10 miles below the speed limit.  Including the fuckers in 18 wheelers on I80 through PA.  they cost me at least an hour in my drive.  Best truckers by far work for XPO logistic,  those guys were courteous as hell on the highway unlike the Fedex and Eagle transport guys who thought nothing of blocking left lane traffic for miles trying to pass at 1mph faster than the other guys.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what the fuck is it with people from the midwest.    i drove back and forth last week to OH to drop my daughter off and the OH, IL and WI guys are happy to camp out 5-10 miles below the speed limit.  Including the fuckers in 18 wheelers on I80 through PA.  they cost me at least an hour in my drive.  Best truckers by far work for XPO logistic,  those guys were courteous as hell on the highway unlike the Fedex and Eagle transport guys who thought nothing of blocking left lane traffic for miles trying to pass at 1mph faster than the other guys.  

Driving in the Midwest is miserable for cunts like that. On the trucks, it's the damn governors. 

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

Driving in the Midwest is miserable for cunts like that. On the trucks, it's the damn governors. 

i get it's the governors but why when the posted is 70 are the governors set to 70 not 75 so you can actually go by someone.  and if you know it's going to take miles to get past them don't move over to pass.  

it is far less of an issue on 95 and 81 headed north or south than 80 heading east west having done both a few times over the last 2 years.  95 doesn't have the hills so that is going to make life easier but 81 is very similar.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i get it's the governors but why when the posted is 70 are the governors set to 70 not 75 so you can actually go by someone.  and if you know it's going to take miles to get past them don't move over to pass.  

it is far less of an issue on 95 and 81 headed north or south than 80 heading east west having done both a few times over the last 2 years.  95 doesn't have the hills so that is going to make life easier but 81 is very similar.  

All ours are set at 70.

It is 100% the governors, and 100% the government.

The problem comes when those 2 douchebag drivers play that governor game. Coming in or out of work, it happens a lot a truck will just basically pace me trying to pass. I just say fuck it, drop 5 mph and let the dick go.

That is being an asshole driver.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

This 

Screenshot_20200824-072305.png

Now add to that the fact that some states have a code for if you are either registered R or D.   Mailman can just discard your vote when you try and mail it.   They also can make assumptions based off your home value or if they know your political leanings.   Oh that guy has a Trump sign in his yard....his ballot is going in the trash.   Oh that guy fly's an American flag, probably a Republican his vote is going in the trash. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Truckers don't bother me much, its the asswipes that camp in the left lane just because they want too. there are signs along the highway stating that the left lane is for passing only. I usually end up passing them on the right, but had one guy in a Ram speed up when i tried to go around. Just out of curiosity does anyone know if cruise control is still available on new vehicles, cause i swear to god no one uses it if it does..............

27 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Truckers don't bother me much, its the asswipes that camp in the left lane just because they want too. there are signs along the highway stating that the left lane is for passing only. I usually end up passing them on the right, but had one guy in a Ram speed up when i tried to go around. Just out of curiosity does anyone know if cruise control is still available on new vehicles, cause i swear to god no one uses it if it does..............

thats when i notice how bad people are at camping.  I set  my cruise 10-20 mph over the limit and would prefer to never come off cruise.  but to do that i am passing more traffic on the right these days than the left.  they come off on ramps and immediately move over to the left 2 lanes on the 4 lane highway coming to work and in many cases aren't even at the limit.   

49 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

People like that are the reason it should be legal to have a rocket launcher behind your grille.

59 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats when i notice how bad people are at camping.  I set  my cruise 10-20 mph over the limit and would prefer to never come off cruise.  but to do that i am passing more traffic on the right these days than the left.  they come off on ramps and immediately move over to the left 2 lanes on the 4 lane highway coming to work and in many cases aren't even at the limit.   

This newfangled 150 drives nice but it certainly dosen't get camper's to move the way a 350 does 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

This newfangled 150 drives nice but it certainly dosen't get camper's to move the way a 350 does 

if i went out to OH more than 2x a year I'd look at getting a cop grill guard for the explorer then maybe more people would get out of my way easier

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Now add to that the fact that some states have a code for if you are either registered R or D.   Mailman can just discard your vote when you try and mail it.   They also can make assumptions based off your home value or if they know your political leanings.   Oh that guy has a Trump sign in his yard....his ballot is going in the trash.   Oh that guy fly's an American flag, probably a Republican his vote is going in the trash. 

40% are neither Republican nor Democrat.