• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

On 4/4/2020 at 8:35 PM, SSFB said:

92128377_681827419241442_799911831094165

LMAO!!! Robertson would freak-out if he ever hung with Rigid 100, and Gravano 75!!!

They ate pussy like it was Maine lobster dipped in drawn butter!!!

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

2 4 7     24/7

A couple guys have picked the Oatmeal Creme Pies.  Solid choice.  One of my favorites but not top 3.  1 and 7 are the only ones I won't eat.  These days usually only buy 9.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

A couple guys have picked the Oatmeal Creme Pies.  Solid choice.  One of my favorites but not top 3.  1 and 7 are the only ones I won't eat.  These days usually only buy 9.

I picked Oatmeal Pies and I'm with you on Twinkies....just nasty.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I picked Oatmeal Pies and I'm with you on Twinkies....just nasty.  

1 5 6 are no go for me. Twinkies are nasty. The other two just never did much for me. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Robertson would freak-out if he ever hung with Rigid 100, and Gravano 75!!!

They ate pussy like it was Maine lobster dipped in drawn butter!!!

Well at least your listening and learning how to take care of a woman properly!! bahahaha

:lol::bc:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

1 5 6 are no go for me. Twinkies are nasty. The other two just never did much for me. 

Yep...if I had to go with only one of these it would be #9...The stalwart...The GOAT...The Nutty Buddy!!!!!! 

IMG_5301.thumb.JPG.16d98a57ff11827d4162c1c0e4153e38.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 4

On 4/4/2020 at 8:11 PM, teamgreen02 said:

@Zambroski

3, 6, 9

FB_IMG_1586045476380.jpg

Oatmeal creme pie is the only edible thing on there, the rest are poor quality snacks with enough sugar added to make you lose a foot! :lol: :snack:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Image may contain: text

I have always wondered what it would be like to travel back in time and try and understand what in the fuck these people were thinking?!?!

So much torture and fucked up everything. Even ancient civilizations, just how they lived and how their society worked. But from the source not our best guesstimates which is what we do today.

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

I have always wondered what it would be like to travel back in time and try and understand what in the fuck these people were thinking?!?!

So much torture and fucked up everything. Even ancient civilizations, just how they lived and how their society worked. But from the source not our best guesstimates which is what we do today.

Most likely driven by religion. Torture people into obeying "God's law" 

Just now, Anler said:

You ever sit back and think how many lives were taken just due to religion over time?? I mean just look at the last 50 years let alone going way way back.. Its mind numbing that people even follow religions IMO

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Ya but how did we get to that point?

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You ever sit back and think how many lives were taken just due to religion over time?? I mean just look at the last 50 years let alone going way way back.. Its mind numbing that people even follow religions IMO

there are a few things you can start a war over to get the public behind, religion, communism, terrorism... You cant just tell the public, "Hey, us oligarchs want to invade this land and take their treasures for ourselves. Gonna need you all to suit up and fight for this" Prolly wont get alot of support there

But... If you say "Those muslim communists are using their massive heroin wealth to build a terrorist army to kill you, chop your christian head off and make your wives and daughters sex slaves after they cut their clits off!" you know a bunch of red necks are gonna be like "Oh no they wont!" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Ya but how did we get to that point?

Bunch of oligarchs wanted to control people so how do you think they do that? You can terrorize people into submission but history has shown that eventually the people will fight back and murder you. If you have an omnipotent being who is watching over you and judges you and tells you that murder will condemn you to eternal hell then you might think twice about killing the king or the priest or whomever. And now you must be tortured for your sins so God can forgive you.