• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

8F60C4C0-3501-4C41-977E-298CD20138E7.png

I really can't blame them for wanting to get the fuck out of California.  But please leave your californicating ideas behind when you move to my home state and fuck it up too.  It's no longer Bend Oregon...it's now aptly known as Bendafornia.  Bend SUCKS!!! Don't move here!!!!  (Don't believe all that shit you read in the news about how it's in the top 5 places to move to for however many reasons)   :flush: 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

I really can't blame them for wanting to get the fuck out of California.  But please leave your californicating ideas behind when you move to my home state and fuck it up too.  It's no longer Bend Oregon...it's now aptly known as Bendafornia.  Bend SUCKS!!! Don't move here!!!!  (Don't believe all that shit you read in the news about how it's in the top 5 places to move to for however many reasons)   :flush: 

You live in Bend?

13 hours ago, bussman said:

B6366799-B71D-4ECF-8E89-31476483CF3D.jpeg

When a college buddy of mine was in medical school, their first year one of the assignments is to perform prostate exams on volunteers. Who the hell is going to volunteer for a prostate exam but fags?  The professor had one of the volunteers come out to the font of the lecture hall.  There were around 15 med students in the room  He asked for a volunteer student to come down to help demonstrate the procedure.  He had to stick his finger in the volunteer's ass and massage his prostate until a discharge came out.  The class ass-kiss volunteered immediately.  He stuck his finger up the guy's ass and began the procedure.  The professor continued to lecture while he was striving for the discharge.  Problem was the guy got a hardon!  With a hardon, the procedure won't work - at least not the right discharge.  The ass-kiss was working feverishly  without getting anywhere.  The whole class was beginning to snicker when the professor noticed the hardon.  Professor asked for a new volunteer and a new student that wasn't as "good looking".  :lol: