• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Those are MAN DOTS!!!!  Bitches...they come a runnin'!!

I think you forgot a couple of lets in your reply...WO is missing :news:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what this means.  :lol:

Am I drunk?

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Those are WOMAN DOTS!!!!  Bitches...they come a runnin'!!

Fixed it for ya.

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Wat? :lol:

34030993_1877495065876488_18394992999147

had a friend whose son did a road trip right after he graduated college for a month.  when leaving CO they were pulled over about 15 miles into I think nebraska they were pulled for basiclaly no reason other tha being young in a car full of luggage and were searched because so much pot was crossing the border.  I told my kids if they ever let the cops toss their car like he let them do I'd disown them.  

And yes i get the state thats dark is wyoming.  I just find the pot witch hunt amazing.  

Edited by Angry ginger

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

had a friend whose son did a road trip right after he graduated college for a month.  when leaving CO they were pulled over about 15 miles into I think nebraska they were pulled for basiclaly no reason other tha being young in a car full of luggage and were searched because so much pot was crossing the border.  I told my kids if they ever let the cops toss their car like he let them do I'd disown them.  

I've heard of that happening more than once in after entering Nebraska. I wasn't along on this particular instance but my brother and some guys had their pickup and all snowmobiles searched for drugs. 

This was like 10 years ago though. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I've heard of that happening more than once in after entering Nebraska. I wasn't along on this particular instance but my brother and some guys had their pickup and all snowmobiles searched for drugs. 

This was like 10 years ago though. 

going to be interesting to see how out state police handle legal pot on both sides of us.  We made a big deal for years when MA and ME troopers and liquor enforcement would spy on buyers of booze and then pull them over once they crossed the border but I am seeing a ton of young people stopped and dragged out of the car up and down the highway these day.  

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

going to be interesting to see how out state police handle legal pot on both sides of us.  We made a big deal for years when MA and ME troopers and liquor enforcement would spy on buyers of booze and then pull them over once they crossed the border but I am seeing a ton of young people stopped and dragged out of the car up and down the highway these day.  

It won't be long before NH jumps on the bandwagon and legalizes it. Hell, they will probably have highway marijuana outlets :lol:

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

33993702_843890185817018_717896272058096

Marijuana laws were made at the behest of capitalists. And the NFL, another capitalist entity, is penalizing players for protesting injustice. 

Czeck meight

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Only an abject idiot in Maine would buy weed from Colorado. Weed is everywhere here.

I was wondering about that myself. I know people who grow in every state around here. 

Farmers in Oregon and Washington are bitching the price is so low they cant even make money. Look at that , didn't take weed farmers long to join the ranks of other farmers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I was wondering about that myself. I know people who grow in every state around here. 

Farmers in Oregon and Washington are bitching the price is so low they cant even make money. Look at that , didn't take weed farmers long to join the ranks of other farmers.

That's because they're growing boof.

All the boof goes to the illegal states. East coast custies are still paying 3 stacks per boof pack so that's where it goes.