• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

Unfortunately there are people in this world now who take every possible excuse regardless of what it is for or about to wreak havoc, smashing windows, cars, looting stores and setting things on fire because that is who they are or what they do. I guarantee that in todays world the lunatics would be doing this kind of crap whether Trump or Clinton had won.

Edited by 02sled

28 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Unfortunately there are people in this world now who take every possible excuse regardless of what it is for or about to wreak havoc, smashing windows, cars, looting stores and setting things on fire because that is who they are or what they do. I guarantee that in todays world the lunatics would be doing this kind of crap whether Trump or Clinton had won.

Are you saying this isn't a highly organized movement to overthrow our current government and establish a more citizen friendly form of communism????  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Are you saying this isn't a highly organized movement to overthrow our current government and establish a more citizen friendly form of communism????  

Yup... I'll bet some of the lunatics that were there for the inauguration were also in Montreal and Toronto for some of the "civil disobedience" we have seen here. They see a major event, break out their balaclavas and make travel arrangements just to be the destructive idiots they are.

• Like 1