Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

109366816_10223451654177963_5915778111289603460_n.jpg

That's a nice purse he has there lmao.

I also never understood the riding without appropriate gear. I don't mean leathers, I am talking proper gear with shoulder, back, elbow, hips, and knee armor as well as the proper textiles to prevent abrasion.

Sure the wind feels awesome in your tee-shirt and on your helmetless head but I highly doubt it will be worth the feeling of the first responders picking bits and pieces of you off the pavement.

Even half helmets to me are a bit of a bone head idea. Local guy got a rock just above the eye that came from over top his windshield.

And another guy dropped his bike and his chin hit the curb. Give me a full face helmet every day of the week.

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Tomas. said:

I also never understood the riding without appropriate gear. I don't mean leathers, I am talking proper gear with shoulder, back, elbow, hips, and knee armor as well as the proper textiles to prevent abrasion.

Sure the wind feels awesome in your tee-shirt and on your helmetless head but I highly doubt it will be worth the feeling of the first responders picking bits and pieces of you off the pavement.

Even half helmets to me are a bit of a bone head idea. Local guy got a rock just above the eye that came from over top his windshield.

And another guy dropped his bike and his chin hit the curb. Give me a full face helmet every day of the week.

boots, jeans, joe rocket jacket, flip face full helmet, good gloves. with out it your just a fucking squid. and the pic? fucking sheeple

2 hours ago, Tomas. said:

While I can admit to wearing some questionable apparel, the full face helmet was always on.

1988...Once a certified sport bike lunatic, I always wore at least an armoured jacked,  race bike gloves, leather boots and jeans at a minimum....saved my ass when I slammed into the back of the Mazda diesel doing 80 kmh in the acceleration lane..think I hit him at 140 kmh.  Got a bloody nose from the helmet hitting me, as I went through my fairing, then his truck cap.

Then as me and the bike slid down the 401 at around a hundred K, one internal zipper in the jacket ripped me a scar I still have today..

Once stopped, I was able to get up and pull my poor mess of a Gpz 550 off to the side of the highway..

Bike got a flat bed and I did eventually fix it

OPP that did the accident scene dropped me off at the party I was headed to, after we stopped for a coffee.

Had to gt me for "follow to close"...a pretty minor charge all things considered.

Good times.  Most cops are good people.

fake Half helmet, T shirt , jeans n work boots ; 7 states in the last two weeks  :junk:    427mi today                                     :bc:

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, bladefever said:

Screenshot_2020-07-19-08-58-33-1.png

Pretty much can’t make contact with the hot side by sticking a fork in the outlet.  At another 11:10 they show how it is not possible.