Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

Just now, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   conservatives are the most emotional creatures here.  They ignore facts as long as orange jesus says something 

Yeah, you go with that. :lol:

liberals4.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

23 hours ago, SSFB said:

Well as you said that's an assumption you're making. Why do they get the benefit of the doubt?

If they confronted me out of nowhere and were wielding weapons? I might, I might not, who knows. It's a split second decision and these guys escalated the situation. 

The retired cop knew the perp the perp knew he was going back to jail unless he eliminated the witnesses the rest is what happened :true:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

Yeah, you go with that. :lol:

liberals4.jpg

Yeah remember.  Nothing he does is good, or Is fighting the status quo, so you must jump on the bandwagon with Pelosi, Schumer et al.  All the breathless phony media coverage is fine.  Ignore the several 800 pound elephants in the room. Just focus on orange man bad and anyone who supports him is dumb.  That’s the jist of it.  :lol:  

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   conservatives are the most emotional creatures here.  They ignore facts as long as orange jesus says something 

:true:

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Like Corona facts?

Like the solution can't be worse than the problem?

Trump said that a month ago, one of the few things still accurate today.

I guess he should be labeled an expert

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The rest of the world? Come on motoderps you're better than that 

Not sure exactly what you're trying to say. 

There are people out there who think this is all a Democratic hoax yet it's a worldwide problem. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

There are people out there who think this is all a Democratic hoax yet it's a worldwide problem. 

To be fair he isn't sure either. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Your meme says rest of the world. What percent locked down? 40? 30?

It's a problem like the flu is. Kills old and sick. The hoax is our reaction and only high and mighty retarded nation's went for it. 

Now we're being told must have a vaccine!!!!! With a better than  99% survival rate under 70 years old lol WTF?

We have a flu vaccine it still kills plenty somewhat gives?

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Your meme says rest of the world. What percent locked down? 40? 30?

It's a problem like the flu is. Kills old and sick. The hoax is our reaction and only high and mighty retarded nation's went for it. 

Now we're being told must have a vaccine!!!!! With a better than  99% survival rate under 70 years old lol WTF?

We have a flu vaccine it still kills plenty somewhat gives?

Yeah, it does. So what?

Are you playing some Daive like semantic angle here? I think you're debating a point that nobody is making. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Yeah, it does. So what?

Are you playing some Daive like semantic angle here? I think you're debating a point that nobody is making. 

I just like to call blatantly false memes. Many counties did what amounts to about 0 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Who are these people that think there is no virus? I hear leftists blabber about this but I've never seen one of these 'hoaxers'. Show me some of these people?

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I just like to call blatantly false memes. Many counties did what amounts to about 0 

And how does that change anything? :lol:

The meme is saying that the coronavirus is a worldwide problem and making fun of those who are saying it's a hoax. 

Nothing more. 

Just now, Phoenix said:

Who are these people that think there is no virus? I hear leftists blabber about this but I've never seen one of these 'hoaxers'. Show me some of these people?

Theres a virus all right

Libs think if you go outside you face certain death

Conservatives are more like ok I'll wash my hands and stay out of really crowded places 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

And how does that change anything? :lol:

The meme is saying that the coronavirus is a worldwide problem and making fun of those who are saying it's a hoax. 

Nothing more. 

I've not see anyone call the virus a hoax? Who has?

I think the reaction and fear being sold is a hoax and anyone that doesn't I feel sorry for