Check your account email address ×

Dumbass Al Gore and his incorrect predictions

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I would’ve gladly taken his wrong ideas on climate change over bush’s Cakewalk. 

Because you think Gore’s presidency would have done better?

:lol:

Well, DC would have become much richer due to more insider trading on “climate fix” companies going public.  Not to mention the stifling and ludicrous taxes laid on all of us for the sake of “saving the glaciers” that would have crippled us economically.

But hey, recession would have come much quicker and, we could have started exiling this pesky corporations well before Obama.  

How dreamy!

He was a visionary regarding the internet, he is about climate change as well. Mercans prefer stupid leaders like Bush and Trump.  If Palin has been on the ticket as President with McCain vp they would have loved it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

He was a visionary regarding the internet, he is about climate change as well. Mercans prefer stupid leaders like Bush and Trump.  If Palin has been on the ticket as President with McCain vp they would have loved it. 

Its frigging hilarious how hard you try...:lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t have to try hard at all. The right discredited Gore and you fell for it. 

You morons hated The Obama’s because  they were well educated. You refer to them as elite. 

haha, I voted for him...keep trying sport

Edited by Rigid1

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Al Gore isn’t a scientist nor is he particularly good at citing peer reviewed science.  

But what about the science, how have their predictions turned out compared to skeptics who claimed that we were cooling, etc?

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Projecting and overcompensating....that’s his life 

I know, thats one pathetic life......

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Because you think Gore’s presidency would have done better?

:lol:

Well, DC would have become much richer due to more insider trading on “climate fix” companies going public.  Not to mention the stifling and ludicrous taxes laid on all of us for the sake of “saving the glaciers” that would have crippled us economically.

But hey, recession would have come much quicker and, we could have started exiling this pesky corporations well before Obama.  

How dreamy!

I think Gore is as big of a turd as any who ever lived but dubyas presidency will go down as the worst in the last 100 years. He fucked up pretty much everything. 

algore  has made himself a dembankster billionaire  with his climate claims and insider purchasing of gubbermint carbon credits. The only climate he gives two fucks about is his ever increasing green climate personal bank accounts.

• Like 1