Check your account email address ×

Schumer Wants Another Investigation!!!!

I once had a math professor that told us how to figure out the value of "e", base of the natural logarithm out to 15 decimal places by looking at a $20 bill.

So you know it starts with 2, so start at 2.

Jackson was the 7th President so, 2.7

The election was in 1828, so 2.71828

He served 2 terms so put that down a second time, 2.718281828

Fold it in half and then fold it into a triangle so it looks like a 45, 90, 45 triangle:  2.718281828459045

Of course, I wanted to one up him, so I made up a story to memorize it out to 20 decimal places so I decided he had 2 concubines, one was a bra size 35 and the other a 36, so 2.71828182845904523536!!!!

Edited by XC.Morrison

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

While I think removing Jackson in favor of her is bullshit the decision was made and the Trump admins just being douches about it

I wonder what their issue is with the change? It’ll still spend the same. 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Anything they can do to to pull a race card out.. WTF...

Schumer is such a pile of shit.

The are literally just completely out of options and ideas.  Nothing there of any substance.  Just constant sadness and whining.

• Like 1

from what I understand this is some low level guy saying the plates are done . but some higher up in the Fed says there is a issue with the plates . and I also understand theses plates are a multi year deal to make and these are like the 3rd try .

but yeah fuck Trump he shoukd have hired a better microscopic engraver 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Schumer is piece of shit, it would be best if he got run over by a bus.

any NY'er willing to throw the fucker off a bridge on the thruway I am willing to take 1 for the team and mow his ass down with 116000 pounds

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I once had a math professor that told us how to figure out the value of "e", base of the natural logarithm out to 15 decimal places by looking at a $20 bill.

So you know it starts with 2, so start at 2.

Jackson was the 7th President so, 2.7

The election was in 1828, so 2.71828

He served 2 terms so put that down a second time, 2.718281828

Fold it in half and then fold it into a triangle so it looks like a 45, 90, 45 triangle:  2.718281828459045

Of course, I wanted to one up him, so I made up a story to memorize it out to 20 decimal places so I decided he had 2 concubines, one was a bra size 35 and the other a 36, so 2.71828182845904523536!!!!

Pretty sure the math I learned was better than yours.

Schumer would be better off investigating why the people of the north country in his own state pay so damn much in property taxes every year.  Fucking goddamn priorities aren't aligned quite right i'd say.