Check your account email address ×

dems push plans to make firearm makers liable

4 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

dems have had a long history of hating + wanting to re - write the American constitution ,  With the dems  of today , the first and second amendment  are  in their sights  .

They’ll eventually get the war they are arrogant enough to believe won’t happen.  

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They’ll eventually get the war they are arrogant enough to believe won’t happen.  

but when they do at least they will have warrior's like barbie hands on there side 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

but when they do at least they will have warrior's like barbie hands on there side 

That mother fucker would heel spur up so hard he get them on his skull cap!!!

:lol:

He’s much better as an internet warrior.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, hwytohell said:

dems have had a long history of hating + wanting to re - write the American constitution ,  With the dems  of today , the first and second amendment  are  in their sights  .

And Republicans shit on the 4th....face it....we are getting fucked in the ass from both sides.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Lots of citizens being forced to quarter troops? :dunno:

Illegal immigrant, refugees from shithole countries and sanctuary cities.....  all these are soldiers without uniforms that we are quartering at tax payers expense during peace time.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And Republicans shit on the 4th....face it....we are getting fucked in the ass from both sides.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats bullshit.  But fine.  

OK.....I should have substituted Democrat for Republican (even though it would be inaccurate) and you would have been on board...SMH.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/opinion/outlook/article/Why-does-a-Republican-oppose-Kavanaugh-The-13279461.php

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK.....I should have substituted Democrat for Republican (even though it would be inaccurate) and you would have been on board...SMH.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/opinion/outlook/article/Why-does-a-Republican-oppose-Kavanaugh-The-13279461.php

They are both pecking away at them in their own way so people agree with them but always use fear tactics to do it. 

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Illegal immigrant, refugees from shithole countries and sanctuary cities.....  all these are soldiers without uniforms that we are quartering at tax payers expense during peace time.

You know, this is actually as good of an argument as The one about the 4th being violated.  Not sure how much credit to award though.

6 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

And Jimmy the dumbfuck will a cheerleader for them,,,,p

He’s the best sideline chirper on the forum!

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah...I rejoined The NRA because I'm anti 2nd Amendment.....Shelly The Sot passed out in a puddle of piss...SMH. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The NRA dilemma......elect a repub and watch sales drop bigley....elect a dem and see sales skyrocket.

That's not an NRA dilemma. That's a national shooting sports foundation dilemma.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's not an NRA dilemma. That's a national shooting sports foundation dilemma.

No it’s an NRA dilemma.....sales go down and NRA memberships go down too.

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He’s the best sideline chirper on the forum!

You guys need to be a little nicer to snacks, he's been under a lot of stress picking up the slack since toolcunt and dot connector fled the site to lick their wounds and regroup 

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

You guys need to be a little nicer to snacks, he's been under a lot of stress picking up the slack since toolcunt and dot connector fled the site to lick their wounds and regroup 

Why would I pick up their slack...just because I'm not a 💯 Trump bag lapper  like you doesn't mean I share their views but by all means hitch your wagon to Shelly The Sot and Zdipshits star. :thumb:

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would I pick up their slack...just because I'm not a 💯 Trump bag lapper  like you doesn't mean I share their views but by all means hitch your wagon to Shelly The Sot and Zdipshits star. :thumb:

Being just another ignorant, dipshit contrarian running around blaming America for the world’s problems while you jump from coattail to coattail of the other retards doing the same makes you about the same as Tools.

Ewwww.

C07177CA-F3F1-43CF-A2DB-DFAACF096845.gif