Check your account email address ×

Religion of peace

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Respond to what....I see that you seek out every story of Muslim violence and post it there...you want a fucking attaboy or something?

I didn't even post the new Canadian one where Muslims doused some kids w gas & tried to light them on fire. Lucky the kids got away...

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was raised Catholic but don’t go to mass or anything....definitely believe in some sort of higher power but not sure what form it takes.

Same here.  Didn’t have a choice as a kid.  

We opted to not raise our kids in the church.   Other than weddings/ funerals we have never attended any kind of service as a family.  I don’t demean anyone else who wants to,  we just decided long ago organized religion was not for us. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Aren’t you like 50? You’re just hearing about it now? It was a pretty significant historical event. :lol: 

Correct! Never heard of it before now. Hey 50 is not too late to learn! :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Explain the class how the invisible man in the sky created all of this. 

Id rather have you explain it.  Its quite miraculous regardless of how it happened.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Just need snacks to chime in now for the full retard trifecta...

One idiot vs. hundreds of thousands (likely millions) of Muslim Clerics and Imam's.   Yeah its the same.  :lol:  

I've yet to see other religions with hundreds of video's on the internet justifying things like beating your wife.   Throwing homosexuals off roofs.   Beheading defenseless "infidels."  

Christianity: There is one God, if you honor another do 2 Our Fathers. (1st Commandment)  

Islam: There is only Allah, if  you do not praise him off with your head.  

Christianity: We have no name for those that do not follow our religion.

Islam: We do infidel.   Off with your heads.

Yep all the same.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was raised Catholic but don’t go to mass or anything....definitely believe in some sort of higher power but not sure what form it takes.

^^^This^^^

Really have gotten away from the Church.   In fact will only go for really close funerals.   Friends kid is getting married today and I'm not going to the mass.   My BIL's latest just got baptized and I showed up after mass just for that ceremony.   I've had it with the Church itself but I support people's right to worship.   Doesn't stop me for calling out what is wrong.   My hatred of the Catholic church is centered in the handling of the priest/pedophile scandals as well as this pope's political views on a one world govt.  

My disdain for Islam comes from the men that run it and its teachings.  Its not realistic to compare it to the teachings of Christianity or the number of evil men involved in it to Islam.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

The honorable gov Jesse Ventura said it best "Religion is a crutch for the weak minded"

Religion was forced on me my whole life and I tried to believe I really did but it just doesn't make sense. 

If someone came to you today and said "hey man we are going to go worship Jaba, he's awesome and he is going to make your life great. Come with us and sing the songs of great Jaba!'

You'd think they were fucking insane. But beat that into someone since birth and you have a life long follower of great Jaba! So what is the purpose of religion? :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The honorable gov Jesse Ventura said it best "Religion is a crutch for the weak minded"

Religion was forced on me my whole life and I tried to believe I really did but it just doesn't make sense. 

If someone came to you today and said "hey man we are going to go worship Jaba, he's awesome and he is going to make your life great. Come with us and sing the songs of great Jaba!'

You'd think they were fucking insane. But beat that into someone since birth and you have a life long follower of great Jaba! So what is the purpose of religion? :news:

Hmmmm...this Jaba character sounds wonderful! :lol:

I watch The Inspiration Channel sometimes because they have Gunsmoke, The Big Valley, ect.......but they also have a lot of televangelists on and there is this one cat that preaches and sells "seeds" which of course are donations  that once planted will bring the  buyer prosperity....not even sure how this shit is legal but amazing people fall for this shit.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watch The Inspiration Channel sometimes because they have Gunsmoke, The Big Valley, ect.......but they also have a lot of televangelists on and there is this one cat that preaches and sells "seeds" which of course are donations  that once planted will bring the  buyer prosperity....not even sure how this shit is legal but amazing people fall for this shit.

I read recently this pastor was arrested for selling tickets to heaven for $500. :lol:

20 minutes ago, s pump said:

I like this Frenchy guy......😁

Me too!

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I read recently this pastor was arrested for selling tickets to heaven for $500. :lol:

What a deal!!  PM me his #.  I’m in for three!!  Can I bring pets?

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Will there be 72 virgins there for me? Where do I send the check???? 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

The Scientific community can’t prove how the earth was created either but you’ll follow their theory on the subject blindly. Funny how that works. 

There is an applicable model that shows how science demonstrates how the earth formed.  Science isn't about proving things, it's about the creation of models that explain phenomenon.

Neal