Check your account email address ×

SSFB goes to San Diego

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I have a cousin that lives in San Diego. She loves the climate there as she hated the cold from growing up in northern NH.

it's a terrific space but big $,  of the places i've been it would be towards the top of my list to move to.  

Just now, Anler said:

Street poops is in San Fran. 

LA is a mess as well. A lot of the homeless actually have jobs, just can’t afford a place to live.

27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

LA is a mess as well. A lot of the homeless actually have jobs, just can’t afford a place to live.

This actually isn't a new thing, it's stuff like this which is why we got public housing. People sleeping and shitting in the street was not something's ng the civilized people wanted to deal with back then. It's too much of a financial burden now. 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Southern cal is just about perfect weather wise. Nothing but a light jacket in the winter sometimes. The smog sucks thought. I lived there for 3 months before the Santa Anna winds came in and you could see the Santa Monica mountains. I didn’t even know they were there. :lol: 

They get that weird marine layer that rolls in off the ocean in the winter. There can be a 10 to 20 degree difference in temp between the beach and 5 miles inland.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

it's a terrific space but big $,  of the places i've been it would be towards the top of my list to move to.  

The weather is pretty much perfect, scenic ocean overlooks, super wealthy area and nearby also, it's pretty nice if you can afford it. 

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

The weather is pretty much perfect, scenic ocean overlooks, super wealthy area and nearby also, it's pretty nice if you can afford it. 

I liked Aspen a lot as well,  apparently I have a thing for rich areas but it shows you why the areas so popular with the wealthy.  

She is doing really well for herself out there. She owns 2 places and rents one out. I think she is in or close to the Little Italy area She does something for Cox Communications.  Did you ever meet Stacy? She worked for Mitch and I the summer after she graduated from UNH.

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

She is doing really well for herself out there. She owns 2 places and rents one out. I think she is in or close to the Little Italy area She does something for Cox Communications.  Did you ever meet Stacy? She worked for Mitch and I the summer after she graduated from UNH.

no i don't think i met her.  it's really nice place but you want to stay within a few miles of the ocean because once you get out east it's hot.  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

This actually isn't a new thing, it's stuff like this which is why we got public housing. People sleeping and shitting in the street was not something's ng the civilized people wanted to deal with back then. It's too much of a financial burden now. 

I know. I lived out there for a year in the early 80’s. Couldn’t walk down the street without people begging for money.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

They get that weird marine layer that rolls in off the ocean in the winter. There can be a 10 to 20 degree difference in temp between the beach and 5 miles inland.

That usually burns off by the sun late morning. Then you see the smog. 

no i don't think i met her.  it's really nice place but you want to stay within a few miles of the ocean because once you get out east it's hot.  

I thought she was at the cookout we had at long sands, but maybe it was another time. She spent the summer at her mothers place in Totem Pole.

57 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I know. I lived out there for a year in the early 80’s. Couldn’t walk down the street without people begging for money.

That usually burns off by the sun late morning. Then you see the smog. 

I lived in Seattle for a short period in the mid 80's and there were alot of homeless then, kinda weirded me out. Tons of gays there back then too. But all of the homeless were drinking soy sauce. I guess it has 7% alcohol and a bottle was only $.59 back then. Fucking bums everywhere chugging soy sauce. Fucking bizarre. 

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

I lived in Seattle for a short period in the mid 80's and there were alot of homeless then, kinda weirded me out. Tons of gays there back then too. But all of the homeless were drinking soy sauce. I guess it has 7% alcohol and a bottle was only $.59 back then. Fucking bums everywhere chugging soy sauce. Fucking bizarre. 

We had this dude we called Sasquatch that lived somewhere around us on the street. Like 6’8” and probably 350 lbs and really intimidating looking black dude with three foot long dreads. But he was very pleasant and polite. He was the only one I’d throw a buck or two once in a while. 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We had this dude we called Sasquatch that lived somewhere around us on the street. Like 6’8” and probably 350 lbs and really intimidating looking black dude with three foot long dreads. But he was very pleasant and polite. He was the only one I’d throw a buck or two once in a while. 

Good idea to stay on his good side. :lol:

So they have scooters for rent all over here and I was riding one when a car got a little too close for comfort so I moved closer to the curb, caught a rut and then proceeded to hit a curb and get thrown where then my upper arm hit the curb. Had to go to the ER and they said my arm was severely dislocated from my shoulder. They got it back in place now so Im about ready to go. 

So yeah, that’s my evening. :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So they have scooters for rent all over here and I was riding one when a car got a little too close for comfort so I moved closer to the curb, caught a rut and then proceeded to hit a curb and get thrown where then my upper arm hit the curb. Had to go to the ER and they said my arm was severely dislocated from my shoulder. They got it back in place now so Im about ready to go. 

Hey brah next time just kick the car and act like a psycho until they move over. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Just because they have scooters for rent dosnt mean ya have to rent one. Rent a car like a fucking adult. They prolly have gay bars too. Dosnt mean ya have to go in one.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Just because they have scooters for rent dosnt mean ya have to rent one. Rent a car like a fucking adult. They prolly have gay bars too. Dosnt mean ya have to go in one.

Oh that is a fucking smash face owned

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Why do you think he rented a scooter, he was on his way to the gay bar. :lmao:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Dayum guy.  Thats gonna ache for a while.  At least you didnt lose your spleen and a kidney, thats what happened to my buddies daughter after she hit a curb on her new to her Sportster a couple weeks back.  :bc: