Check your account email address ×

SSFB goes to San Diego

Got here last night for an IT conference. Just had some awesome Carne Asada tacos and corn. 

Lots of hot Asians here. I got a little yellow fever. :lol:

The Green flash is a cool little place place on the beach. Hodads is legendary for burgers. There was a shitload of Germans there last time I was there. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The Green flash is a cool little place place on the beach. Hodads is legendary for burgers. There was a shitload of Germans there last time I was there. 

Thanks. Hodads looks good. 

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Got here last night for an IT conference. Just had some awesome Carne Asada tacos and corn. 

Lots of hot Asians here. I got a little yellow fever. :lol:

San Diego is nice, wife and I were there to attend Super Bowl 32  and watch my Packers destroy the Broncos which unfortunately did not happen. :lmao:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

San Diego is nice, wife and I were there to attend Super Bowl 32  and watch my Packers destroy the Broncos which unfortunately did not happen. :lmao:

That's to bad...I'm being serious for once :bc:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's to bad...I'm being serious for once :bc:

It was a cool experience, you win some you lose some, unless you're the Patriots. :lmao:

I was sitting on a bench outside of Qualcomm Stadium just about 1 1/2 hrs. before the game, my wife went to the bathroom and while she was gone I witnessed 2 guys make a 4 ticket transaction for $12k.....true story. My wife returns and I tell her what just happened and then I proceed to tell her our tickets are for sale and she said like hell they are. :lol:

We were fortunate enough to attend because a buddy of mine sold me 2 tickets at face value otherwise at that time (22 years ago) the average person was paying around $1,100 per ticket.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It was a cool experience, you win some you lose some, unless you're the Patriots. :lmao:

I was sitting on a bench outside of Qualcomm Stadium just about 1 1/2 hrs. before the game, my wife went to the bathroom and while she was gone I witnessed 2 guys make a 4 ticket transaction for $12k.....true story. My wife returns and I tell her what just happened and then I proceed to tell her our tickets are for sale and she said like hell they are. :lol:

We were fortunate enough to attend because a buddy of mine sold me 2 tickets at face value otherwise at that time (22 years ago) the average person was paying around $1,100 per ticket.

on the bold: that has to be coming to an abrupt end at some point. this may be the year :dunno: 

Cool story :bc:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

One of my HS friends won 2 sets of tix for the Super Bowl when it was in Detroit. Sold all four and walked away with 12g’s. They were offered to me and I really wanted to go, but not at that price. That’s just silly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Go to SF for an outside dinner & a show?

image.thumb.png.fd168ab37f2a36fd4f2790c1e37d475d.png

Yeah he is going to make a 500 mile trip just so your post is relevant...what a fucking mook. :lol:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have a cousin that lives in San Diego. She loves the climate there as she hated the cold from growing up in northern NH.

Southern cal is just about perfect weather wise. Nothing but a light jacket in the winter sometimes. The smog sucks thought. I lived there for 3 months before the Santa Anna winds came in and you could see the Santa Monica mountains. I didn’t even know they were there. :lol: 

• Like 2