Check your account email address ×

Civilization likely to collapse by 2050 because of climate change

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m sure there is much I’ll agree with in the paper but trying to claim intellectual superiority as a political ideology is why we are where we are today.  Identity politics is a joke....one the left tells poorly.

I may give it a read then reply back when I can read it on anything other than my phone.  I’m good to debate if you are. :bc:

Well to be honest I mostly just wanted to refute snopro31’s assertion that “liberalism is a mental disorder” which is also an example of identity politics.  Hold him to account too!!!!  

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are posting up a 125 page report to prove liberals have a higher iq . yet the whole report is more or less on the mistakes the university has made over the last 125yrs in regards to who they put in charge of this liberal breading ground .  then they put them up on the higest podiums of this liberal institution  by putting there names on the buildings in this liberal institution .

now wanting to cover there mistakes and  like liberal people do best a massive cover-up and all new fake  history to be proud of .

yep pretty smart 

Don't bother with either link if you can't read a short paragraph for content.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Well to be honest I mostly just wanted to refute snopro31’s assertion that “liberalism is a mental disorder” which is also an example of identity politics.  Hold him to account too!!!!  

Well, why did you quote me then?  Also, he’s more correct than the other way.  3rd: that’s not really identity politics.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, why did you quote me then?  Also, he’s more correct than the other way.  3rd: that’s not really identity politics.

I did quote snowy, but then somehow hooked you - see....

37331053-FD7E-4197-AF34-51385A0C8FE9.jpeg

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

I did quote snowy, but then somehow hooked you - see....

37331053-FD7E-4197-AF34-51385A0C8FE9.jpeg

LOL!  You did!  You got me! I can’t resist that idiotic bait!  It’s why I respond to all of MC’s posts!!!

My response threw the hook back up into your brow!!!

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And you are on the side of “intellect” I suppose?

He considers arrogance and smarm“ intellect.

whoops , spell check 

Edited by Sleepr2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are posting up a 125 page report to prove liberals have a higher iq . yet the whole report is more or less on the mistakes the university has made over the last 125yrs in regards to who they put in charge of this liberal breading ground .  then they put them up on the higest podiums of this liberal institution  by putting there names on the buildings in this liberal institution .

now wanting to cover there mistakes and  like liberal people do best a massive cover-up and all new fake  history to be proud of .

yep pretty smart 

No, but you are starting to give me second thoughts about it.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think he was countering the 25 page report saying liberals are smarter.  Not defending it.

Just SJWs trying to outdo each other by judging those in the past.  

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Einstein was a liberal.  Liberals in general tend to have higher IQ.

Why Conservatives Find Life More Meaningful Than Liberals

In a new study of people in 16 different countries, researchers from the University of Southern California and the University of Utah found that conservatives reported feeling there was more meaning and purpose in life than liberals did.

Maybe this is why Liberals need something to grasp onto, like Global warming for instance? It gives them a purpose in life.:news:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/07/why-conservatives-find-life-more-meaningful-than-liberals/566105/

On 6/4/2019 at 8:04 PM, irv said:

Why Conservatives Find Life More Meaningful Than Liberals

In a new study of people in 16 different countries, researchers from the University of Southern California and the University of Utah found that conservatives reported feeling there was more meaning and purpose in life than liberals did.

Maybe this is why Liberals need something to grasp onto, like Global warming for instance? It gives them a purpose in life.:news:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/07/why-conservatives-find-life-more-meaningful-than-liberals/566105/

The people I know who are more liberal/progressive/etc. in life, regardless of success/stature/etc, tend to be much more pessimistic then those I know who are apathetic or non-liberal.  

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

The people I know who are more liberal/progressive/etc. in life, regardless of success/stature/etc, tend to be much more pessimistic then those I know who are apathetic or non-liberal.  

I know a few.  Even ride with a few.  They’re fun for a bit but, they always turn the conversation dark for some reason.  I mean, just Debbie downers.  It’s like they did all they could to be in high spirits for as long as they could then, right down in the dumps over just about anything.  

It’s weird AF.

15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Most conservatives like to lie to themselves about their lives, purpose, and whatnot though.

Neal

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Most conservatives like to lie to themselves about their lives, purpose, and whatnot though.

Neal

So a positive outlook in spite of what may not be a positive circumstance is a bad thing now?

Liberals are sad sacking losers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, but it oft is carried on to the point of delusion.  Religion is a prime example.

Neal

Faith has always been a crutch and mental hand-up for people. You don’t have to believe it, why does it upset you so much that others have it?