Check your account email address ×

Civilization likely to collapse by 2050 because of climate change

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yuh...because the climate will be responsible for civilization collapsing.  Venezuela couldn’t wait I guess.

As the Trudeau liberals get more and more desperate the headlines are getting more and more nutty 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Itll probably collapse long before that due to excessive war and financial ruin. So its all good, keep polluting!

Fucking neocon boot lockers gonna get us all!!!!

I vote for a civilization collapse due to social divide brought on by identity politics.

Did I say “vote” or “hope”?  Same.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking neocon boot lockers gonna get us all!!!!

I vote for a civilization collapse due to social divide brought on by identity politics.

Did I say “vote” or “hope”?  Same.

politics is a distraction.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tiger woods is black.

That's over-simplistic.

His mother is of mixed Thai, Chinese, and Dutch ancestry.

His father is of mixed African American, Chinese, and Native American ancestry.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

That's over-simplistic.

His mother is of mixed Thai, Chinese, and Dutch ancestry.

His father is of mixed African American, Chinese, and Native American ancestry.

1st sentence.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I get what you're saying, that my anecdote was too simplistic and I appreciate you holding my feet to the fire, so to speak.  I'll can supply you with further supporting material to support my assertion:

liberal_intelligence.pdf

25 fucking pages?  Written by a liberal professor I’m sure.  Look, all good and fine.  That’s how “intellectually elite” came about but, it’s pretty clear it’s not working out that way in the real world.  It’s also clear it sure as fuck doesn’t apply to this site.

But, I’ll play.  Pick something in those pages to debate specifically.  

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

25 fucking pages?  Written by a liberal professor I’m sure.  Look, all good and fine.  That’s how “intellectually elite” came about but, it’s pretty clear it’s not working out that way in the real world.  It’s also clear it sure as fuck doesn’t apply to this site.

I'll take your 25 pages and raise.  Here is 126 pages on building names from our friends at the University of Minnesota.

Thankfully the regents said thanks but no thanks.

https://conservancy.umn.edu/bitstream/handle/11299/202590/report_of_the_task_force_on_building_names_and_institutional_history_2019-02-25.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Edited by teamgreen02
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm sure it was written by a liberal professor, but the words are not all his.  The last five pages are double columned pages of references that he cited throughout the paper. 

If you want to just get to the heart of the paper, I'd recommend reading STUDY 1 beginning on page 9 through page 11 and also STUDY 2 beginning on page 14 though page 16.  That's only like 6 pages.

Perhaps more fun and more likely to produce a lively debate would be whether you agree with the other aspects of his research which show a correlation between atheism and high intelligence as well as sexual exclusivity and high intelligence.  I believe you had stated on here that you were atheist, right?  So you've got that going for you in the intelligence department :) 

34 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I'm sure it was written by a liberal professor, but the words are not all his.  The last five pages are double columned pages of references that he cited throughout the paper. 

If you want to just get to the heart of the paper, I'd recommend reading STUDY 1 beginning on page 9 through page 11 and also STUDY 2 beginning on page 14 though page 16.  That's only like 6 pages.

Perhaps more fun and more likely to produce a lively debate would be whether you agree with the other aspects of his research which show a correlation between atheism and high intelligence as well as sexual exclusivity and high intelligence.  I believe you had stated on here that you were atheist, right?  So you've got that going for you in the intelligence department :) 

I’m sure there is much I’ll agree with in the paper but trying to claim intellectual superiority as a political ideology is why we are where we are today.  Identity politics is a joke....one the left tells poorly.

I may give it a read then reply back when I can read it on anything other than my phone.  I’m good to debate if you are. :bc:

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'll take your 25 pages and raise.  Here is 126 pages on building names from our friends at the University of Minnesota.

Thankfully the regents said thanks but no thanks.

https://conservancy.umn.edu/bitstream/handle/11299/202590/report_of_the_task_force_on_building_names_and_institutional_history_2019-02-25.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

so you are posting up a 125 page report to prove liberals have a higher iq . yet the whole report is more or less on the mistakes the university has made over the last 125yrs in regards to who they put in charge of this liberal breading ground .  then they put them up on the higest podiums of this liberal institution  by putting there names on the buildings in this liberal institution .

now wanting to cover there mistakes and  like liberal people do best a massive cover-up and all new fake  history to be proud of .

yep pretty smart 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are posting up a 125 page report to prove liberals have a higher iq . yet the whole report is more or less on the mistakes the university has made over the last 125yrs in regards to who they put in charge of this liberal breading ground .  then they put them up on the higest podiums of this liberal institution  by putting there names on the buildings in this liberal institution .

now wanting to cover there mistakes and  like liberal people do best a massive cover-up and all new fake  history to be proud of .

yep pretty smart 

I think he was countering the 25 page report saying liberals are smarter.  Not defending it.

• Like 1