Check your account email address ×

Civilization likely to collapse by 2050 because of climate change

Just now, Zambroski said:

Faith has always been a crutch and mental hand-up for people. You don’t have to believe it, why does it upset you so much that others have it?

You don't understand, I'm simply pointing it out, it doesn't bother me, I find it laughable and weak.

The point still remains, people use religion to delude themselves.  That group is, as a majority, conservatives.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

You don't understand, I'm simply pointing it out, it doesn't bother me, I find it laughable and weak.

The point still remains, people use religion to delude themselves.  That group is, as a majority, conservatives.

Neal

Liberals don’t have to believe what others do.  They don’t have to have faith, religion, a positive outlook or just an overall good outlook on life.  But, they sure like to hate and try to sour others because they do.  This is what most are as the largest characteristic of liberals.

Liberals are the weak and bitter part of America to me.

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, but it oft is carried on to the point of delusion.  Religion is a prime example.

Neal

This is so ironic coming from you. :news: 

On 6/4/2019 at 7:27 PM, XC.Morrison said:

Well to be honest I mostly just wanted to refute snopro31’s assertion that “liberalism is a mental disorder” which is also an example of identity politics.  Hold him to account too!!!!  

:lol:  Its not snopro31s assertion, Mark Levin wrote a book about it.  Kneejerk, contrarianism, groupthink, etc., its what you guys gorge on.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Liberals don’t have to believe what others do.  They don’t have to have faith, religion, a positive outlook or just an overall good outlook on life.  But, they sure like to hate and try to sour others because they do.  This is what most are as the largest characteristic of liberals.

Those would be red color glasses you view the world through.  :bc:

Neal

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Its not snopro31s assertion, Mark Levin wrote a book about it.  Kneejerk, contrarianism, groupthink, etc., its what you guys gorge on.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, Mark Levin sure sounds like a stable ray of sunshine.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yeah, Mark Levin sure sounds like a stable ray of sunshine.  :lol:

Well, really not sure who this is but, this sounds suspiciously like a deflection though.  

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Unlikely.

Neal

Oh, but I do.