Check your account email address ×

So how long is my content going to be moderated?

10 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

How can you handle the guilt I couldn't

Dave you have no idea what the financial situation is with this website. You never had access to any of that information. The fact is the website is barely keeping it's head above water. In fact I'm going to have to upgrade servers pretty soon and the site will be around $350 a year in the red. Quit reaching at straws and try to discredit me. I think I have been far more patient with you than almost any admin would be, and that includes rob. Your ass would have been gone long ago if you acted this way toward him. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Dave you have no idea what the financial situation is with this website. You never had access to any of that information. The fact is the website is barely keeping it's head above water. In fact I'm going to have to upgrade servers pretty soon and the site will be around $350 a year in the red. Quit reaching at straws and try to discredit me. I think I have been far more patient with you than almost any admin would be, and that includes rob. Your ass would have been gone long ago if you acted this way toward him. 

He wouldnt have lied to save his ass like you have.

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

BANHAMMER.png.d21e2cb94976489a5ce7e91362d33b9e.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Well youre worried about something...

Nope. Not going to let you spread lies without me being able to defend myself.Is this like the tenth time I've had to tell you this?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Nope. Not going to let you spread lies without me being able to defend myself.Is this like the tenth time I've had to tell you this?

giphy.gif

I havent said anything untrue.

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

I havent said anything untrue.

1. You claimed I that I wasn't contemplating removing your admin powers immediately after you edited one of Greg's posts. Not true I was going to do it right then but got talked out of it.
  2. You lied and said that I was taking advantage of my friends and that the site is making money. Another lie that you made up as you have no idea about the financial status of this site.

You are reaching at straws trying to discredit me. Why would I allow it to continue unanswered? I'm surprised that I haven''t heard from your people in the know yet. I have gotten several messages from members telling me not to put up with your shit and kick you to the curb. 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:
  1. You claimed I that I wasn't contemplating removing your admin powers immediately after you edited one of Greg's posts. Not true I was going to do it right then but got talked out of it.
  2. You lied and said that I was taking advantage of my friends and that the site is making money. Another lie that you made up as you have no idea about the financial status of this site.

You are reaching at straws trying to discredit me. Why would I allow it to continue unanswered? I'm surprised that I haven''t heard from your people in the know yet. I have gotten several messages from members telling me not to put up with your shit and kick you to the curb. 

I'm not backreading.....why in the fuck did this fucking retard have admin access in the first place? Honestly if I would have known that fucking idiot was going around editing posts without anyone knowing I would have thrown a tantrum and been oughta here.

Not cool at all

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wow, Holyshit. I never knew Stumpy had admin options on. :lol:  just figure its just you and SSFB only has it. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm not backreading.....why in the fuck did this fucking retard have admin access in the first place? Honestly if I would have known that fucking idiot was going around editing posts without anyone knowing I would have thrown a tantrum and been oughta here.

Not cool at all

In your case it would only have been an improvement. Me on the other hand. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Which Greg? 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not cool at all

Jesus Christ Bhen, do I have to spoon feed you everything. I didn't know he was editing posts until today.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ok John...youre admin...your word against mine....so be it....i know what youve done.

All that matters to me.

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Ok John...youre admin...your word against mine....so be it....i know what youve done.

All that matters to me.

LOL   You are reaching at straws. Just like you did when you PM'ed Steve today. I think your past record speaks for itself, as does mine.

Just now, ckf said:

LOL   You are reaching at straws. Just like you did when you PM'ed Steve today. I think your past record speaks for itself, as does mine.

So its true!

:lol:

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not cool at all

Sweet fuck!  Really?  Hey Crock Pot, looking at Bens post, why wasn’t this mod information about Dave distributed IMMEDIATELY!!!!  

Somebody note this!!!   :lmao:

27 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

So its true!

I thought about it after Steve PM'ed me asking what fuck was up with the PM that he just got from you. You gotta admit, it would be funny if the guy that got the mod job you so desperately wanted on HCS ,all those years ago replaced you at FS after you got the boot . Well, maybe you wouldn't find it funny, but the thought of it made he chuckle  :lol: