Check your account email address ×

So how long is my content going to be moderated?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Your dupe was awesome for sure. 

I don't remember the exact details but if memory serves: Slinger mentioned your absence from the forum.  Something like "where has Snake been"  Dave said something like "he never left" .  I don't remember Dave or anyone else mention anything else but a little bit later Slinger guessed that Copwatch was Snakes dupe.  I may be a little off but that's what I remember.  So Dave didn't exactly out the Copwatch dupe but he dropped a subtle hint.  

Nah... I can't find it but it was not remotely that subtle. 

PS.  I like the dupes.  All of them.  I have never used one but they are super funny to me.  

Mine was never meant to be funny. I wanted to see if I could pull over a completely new persona.... see if anyone got it.

No one did.

• Like 1

You could be right.  I don't always pay that much attention to this place.  

I thought "how could that imbecile know's?:lol:

Just now, Snake said:

Mine was never meant to be funny. I wanted to see if I could pull over a completely new persona.... see if anyone got it.

No one did.

No one did for sure.  I liked the persona.  Didn't agree with all that much of what copwatch posted but took interest in the posts for sure.  :bc:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

No one did for sure.  I liked the persona.  Didn't agree with all that much of what copwatch posted but took interest in the posts for sure.  :bc:

But he loved you!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your dupe was awesome for sure. 

I don't remember the exact details but if memory serves: Slinger mentioned your absence from the forum.  Something like "where has Snake been"  Dave said something like "he never left" .  I don't remember Dave or anyone else mention anything else but a little bit later Slinger guessed that Copwatch was Snakes dupe.  I may be a little off but that's what I remember.  So Dave didn't exactly out the Copwatch dupe but he dropped a subtle hint.  

Thats exactly what i said....i knew it was snake even before i checked the ip address...snake has a certain unmistakable style.

40 minutes ago, Snake said:

No one did.

Oh, I suspected.  When you went missing and “Cop watch” showed up, I just kept watching.  You did a good job of masking it but every once in a while, Snakey peaked up from under that brimmed hat.  :lmao: I think I even PMed you about it once.  

Many have a unique persona on forums.  You are one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's my decision to make, not  yours. 

I guess he could always start his own website if he doesn’t like the way you run yours. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I guess he could always start his own website if he doesn’t like the way you run yours. 

Bean there done that didn't like making money off my friends and pretending I wasn't making any money

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great idea Jim!   He can take the important people in the know that he spoke of last night with him.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Shows youre a hypocrite. 

At least Rob wasnt a hypocrite. 

You gonna fucking cry? Good god man take your handicap ass out a do something the requires a little testosterone. Your like a fucking bad soap opera.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Bean there done that didn't like making money off my friends and pretending I wasn't making any money

I don't blame you. Sounds like a shitty way to run a website.

1 hour ago, STUMPY said:

Thats exactly what i said....i knew it was snake even before i checked the ip address...snake has a certain unmistakable style.

Bullshit.

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

I liked it when Snake was mr. Nice Guy for a while on FS v1.0 :lol:

That was awesome. I'd forgotten... :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Bullshit.

That was awesome. I'd forgotten... :lol:

Wanna bet? Your cuntiness is one of a kind.

:lol:

Edited by STUMPY