Check your account email address ×

And so it begins.

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe I misunderstood your earlier post.  Do you live in a $2.5mill home or not?  

Not many $2.5mill homes around these parts.  A few for sure but definitely not many.  

They are a dime a dozen around here.

Here is one although very above average (+4mil)  on a slightly larger than a postage size lot a couple of stone throws near me.  The much bigger ones on the acre lots are a bit further to the south.

I guess they float their tupperware boats in their pool.

nonbetahome.thumb.jpg.6a237d4c5c6b0c4c11d219ca7ce0647d.jpg

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What lies beta?  

In one day your house went from 1.5 million more than mine, to 2.5 million to 1,925,000.00.   I didn’t think the market dropped that fast.  

Then you bragged location location location when a real estate sites your area as 8th worse place in Canada to live.  

I doubt that’s completely fair but it’s funny as fuck that you brag about your place and it sucks enough to make that list.  

16 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Fear.

I’m surprised your shithole didn’t get honourable mention.  Imagine being the neighbour to a flubadub he need to spend 100,000 to make his house worth 200 grand. 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are a dime a dozen around here.

Here is one although very above average (+4mil)  on a slightly larger than a postage size lot a couple of stone throws near me.  The much bigger ones on the acre lots are a bit further to the south.

I guess they float their tupperware boats in their pool.

nonbetahome.thumb.jpg.6a237d4c5c6b0c4c11d219ca7ce0647d.jpg

Stones is what they throw at you to get you back across the tracks to your own place.  

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In one day your house went from 1.5 million more than mine, to 2.5 million to 1,925,000.00.   I didn’t think the market dropped that fast.  

Then you bragged location location location when a real estate sites your area as 8th worse place in Canada to live.  

I doubt that’s completely fair but it’s funny as fuck that you brag about your place and it sucks enough to make that list.  

Not enough people bike to work.:lol:

Where do you live?  

At least I'm not hiding under a rock like you.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m surprised your shithole didn’t get honourable mention.  Imagine being the neighbour to a flubadub he need to spend 100,000 to make his house worth 200 grand. 

Im not claiming my place is anything special....you on the other hand are to afraid to back your claims.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not enough people bike to work.:lol:

Where do you live?  

At least I'm not hiding under a rock like you.

Location location location :lol:

go tell Driftbitch how cool  your postage stamp lot is. 

He’s the one that started ragging on them

C358444C-6032-4DA8-874D-76E0F1F8943F.jpeg

Edited by revkevsdi

4 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Im not claiming my place is anything special....you on the other hand are to afraid to back your claims.

You should pace yourself fatty. You just got back. 

Dont start crying for my address right away stalker Dave. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should pace yourself fatty. You just got back. 

Dont start crying for my address right away stalker Dave. 

Basically everything you say is alleged....

Poor little scared barbiehands.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When you are wearing depends you shouldn't be unimpressed by a lot of shit, you should be used to it.

Unlike you I do whatever I want every day. Life is good.

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You should just shoot yourself as a precaution. I was just using your logic of house pricing. Just because houses in Woodbridge are worth more doesn’t mean it’s worth living there. Then you have to lie and say the prices are high to keep out the riff raff. Yet you were dumb enough to say what you paid in an earlier thread. 

You are such a stupid liar. 

But I should be lucky to have found a site full of geniuses. 

You constantly pick the top 5 out of 120 fidelity funds, your wife even makes more than 98% of the people in CE.  Zambo can make $150,000.00 on one trade plus his in-depth knowledge of the traits of black people, now we have a guy that is top 1% of earners by rebuilding shocks with only a few grand investment. It’s fucking amazing.  

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Location location location :lol:

go tell Driftbitch how cool  your postage stamp lot is. 

He’s the one that started ragging on them

C358444C-6032-4DA8-874D-76E0F1F8943F.jpeg

You really should be embarassed, bcecause youre making a fool out of yourself.   The problem with you is you are a classic case of throwing stones from your glass house, all while hiding behind some facade.   At least these guys will tell you where they live, even show you a picture of their house. But because of guys like you who use it as ammunition to just demean, twist and distort everything, here we are ssdd with you.  In a thread about rebuilding shocks.   I expect I will get some kind of reply about satisfying my ex wife, or the one business I had that didn’t quite work out, as if it represents the totality of my life.  It’s what you do, because it’s all you got.  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You really should be embarassed, bcecause youre making a fool out of yourself.   The problem with you is you are a classic case of throwing stones from your glass house, all while hiding behind some facade.   At least these guys will tell you where they live, even show you a picture of their house. But because of guys like you who use it as ammunition to just demean, twist and distort everything, here we are ssdd with you.  In a thread about rebuilding shocks.   I expect I will get some kind of reply about satisfying my ex wife, or the one business I had that didn’t quite work out, as if it represents the totality of my life.  It’s what you do, because it’s all you got.  

Nobody questioned Tom's work or what he charges and many here would send him the business if they could.  Then Revbeta comes in can't seem to appreciate value added service and customer satisfaction.  Thats cause he operates a beta cutthroat operation.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody questioned Tom's work or what he charges and many here would send him the business if they could.  Then Revbeta comes in can't seem to appreciate value added service and customer satisfaction.  Thats cause he operates a beta cutthroat operation.:lol:

I'd send my shocks to Tom every time if cost was feasible to ship em to the US.   

57 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

SO FRIGGIN TRUE...

2264900D-BD6D-4DD3-A0F3-09F857F9EB1B.jpeg

My great sell off of shit came at age 48. Sled, motorcycle, ATV and all the misc shit got sold and cleared out. Never felt better. If I get the itch to ride something....I rent it. I do have my eye on buying an RV. :lol:  

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My great sell off of shit came at age 48. Sled, motorcycle, ATV and all the misc shit got sold and cleared out. Never felt better. If I get the itch to ride something....I rent it. I do have my eye on buying an RV. :lol:  

I buy and sell shit all the time....presently waiting for the arrival of my new Can Am x3 sxs....june arrival sometime.

But i hear you...if im not using something its gone. Can always buy it again.

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i went from 2 houses,  2 boats,  2 jet skis, 4 trailers,  3 sleds down to 1 house and 1 sled before letting it creep back up to 2 sleds and a trailer and a motorcycle which i have been selling off this spring and will be done with in the fall.  I want my life to be simpler not more complex,  sucks right now having 5  cars to deal with as well although I am weaning the kids into taking care of their own maint on them.  

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

I buy and sell shit all the time....presently waiting for the arrival of my new Can Am x3 sxs....june arrival sometime.

But i hear you...if im not using something its gone. Can always buy it again.

that was why i started dumping everything up north,  when we didn't get to camp but 2 times in a 6 month window i said fuck it and dumped it all but a sled.  

• Like 1

Holy shit...Climate BarbieHands is still at it!!

I remember on HCS years ago, somebody finally got tired enough of his “Look how rich I am” shit and found his house and posted the pic.  Modest, isn’t the word.  Starter home isn’t even a good description.  Then, he lost his fucking mind!  Reported the post and raised hell.  Oh, but not to worry, then it became his parents house...then it was the house across the street from his parents house....then i think it became his brother house?  IDK....Pepperidge Farm remembers.

At a certain point, liars are just that and are only good to kick around on forums.  For this, Climate BarbieHands has proven himself exceptional!!