Check your account email address ×

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What has changed that will cause Trump to lose Michigan? 

Since trump has taken office his net approval rating has dropped 11-19%  in the states mentioned. Only certain idiots are still entertained by his antics. It’s gotten old. Trump won those three states by less than 80,000 votes. 

Edited by spin_dry

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Since trump has taken office his net approval rating has dropped 11-19%  in the states mentioned. Only certain idiots are still entertained by his antics. It’s gotten old. Trump won those three states by less than 80,000 votes. 

I don’t think anyone is entertained by his antics, but a lot of them like the stuff he has done. I think a China deal would easily push him over the top. It will be closer without that in place.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don’t think anyone is entertained by his antics, but a lot of them like the stuff he has done. I think a China deal would easily push him over the top. It will be closer without that in place.

Bingo!  Poor Spinner...took one right in the old Nader!!!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This^^^^^^^

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Anything he does for the good is overshadowed by his big mouth. His mouth is Biden’s best weapon. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Anything he does for the good is overshadowed by his big mouth. His mouth is Biden’s best weapon. 

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

His mouth was huge before he was president.  Nothing has changed and he beat Clinton in those states as well

Some can get past it, others are just offended. Doesn’t bother me much. I’m looking for results.

Just now, Edmo said:

Some can get past it, others are just offended. Doesn’t bother me much. I’m looking for results.

Yahtzee!!!

We must not have “feels” or something.  I guess I don’t need to be made “emotionally whole” by an elected politician.  Am I weird?  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yahtzee!!!

We must not have “feels” or something.  I guess I don’t need to be made “emotionally whole” by an elected politician.  Am I weird?  :lmao:

First time I voted was for Jimmy the peanut farmer and it’s been a steady stream of garbage since. I’m just going in with really low expectations based on what I’ve seen so far.

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He has always had a big mouth and people have always thought he was an asshole. Even in 2016

Just now, steve from amherst said:

He has always had a big mouth and people have always thought he was an asshole. Even in 2016

Ay before that I think.  Actually, TBH...I never knew too much about him.  I didn’t care.  Just the weird billionaire with goofy hair.  

Some of his early interviews he seemed like a really nice guy.  :dunno:

Too bad he beat that lying bitch and became a lying, cheating, racist, homophobe, islamaphobic big fat meanie!!!

Oh well.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah not like Biden hasn't said tons of stupid shit either  :lol: He's the gaffe factory

57 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Don't put it past the Dems to try and tank the economy to make Trump look bad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

People in Michigan love hearing about limiting 2 nd amendment rights. Should totally keep going with that. 

Yeah that's a bad tactic here. 

• Like 1

Don't forget boyz, he actually lost against HILLARY!! 

As deplorable an ugly fukken cunt as can be, and she almost won.

If he had run against almost any other dem, he would have lost. 

I don't know, anything could happen.