Check your account email address ×

The cost of processing illegals. The cartels are loving it.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Trump policies are working

No, democrats and their bullshit grandstanding is causing issues yet again, remember, they wouldn't give trump the money to build.  Or did you already forget that with your constant TDS.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hence why the military should secure and patrol the border. 

I agree 100% 

why tgere are not more bases along the border I don't know .

fuck they have those guys running day and night any way no reason they can't do that along the border . and is it 'really the military's fault if some dumb fuck walks on to a 100 mile stretch of a live ammo shooting range ? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I agree 100% 

fuck they have those guys running day and night any way no reason they can't do that along the border . and is it 'really the military's fault if some dumb fuck walks on to a 100 mile stretch of a live ammo shooting range ? 

Human trafficking is a scourge. Drugs are going to find a way in here, I seriously do not believe that the majority of illegal drugs are being back packed across the border. I know some are and I know some of the different ways they do it as I have talked to people who have been through it. Mexico is on the verge of decriminilizing marijuana and even other drugs to deal with that end of it. But the human side of it is far more sickening. Take the money away from drug smuggling and they have alot more resources to target the human traffickers. 

Oh look brown people........meanwhile Russia is infiltrating our election, attacking our democracy.....but those brown people fleeing countries so they don’t get murdered......they are the problem.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh look brown people........meanwhile Russia is infiltrating our election, attacking our democracy.....but those brown people fleeing countries so they don’t get murdered......they are the problem.

remember when the 80s called and wanted there fouren policy back . yeah that was funny .

so another open open borders plee from pampers 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

remember when the 80s called and wanted there fouren policy back . yeah that was funny .

so another open open borders plee from pampers 

See that’s where your fucked in the head. I’m not for open borders and neither is any Democrat. Use the existing system to process asylum seekers. Trump just reduces the manpower doing this process so many cross illegally. Add more manpower to process these people. 

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

There’s a good argument for that. ICE and the border patrol are the two most corrupt agencies in America. 

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

they really should,  we already have them in place and are paying for them so instead of sitting around on a base in middle america they can man the border.  

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a good argument for that. ICE and the border patrol are the two most corrupt agencies in America. 

Its more than just corruption, there is alot of intimidation and extortion involved. But there always will be until we deal with our drug policy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I agree 100% 

Why..because we are too busy  building bases all over the fucking  globe and playing tummy sticks with the Iranians. We also have to spend billions building drone bases in Africa so guys like Fordy can sleep at night. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks