Check your account email address ×

The cost of processing illegals. The cartels are loving it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

they really should,  we already have them in place and are paying for them so instead of sitting around on a base in middle america they can man the border.  

As much as I agree I do believe there are some legal issues preventing it.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

See that’s where your fucked in the head. I’m not for open borders and neither is any Democrat. Use the existing system to process asylum seekers. Trump just reduces the manpower doing this process so many cross illegally. Add more manpower to process these people. 

fuck all that just because you can walk here is no fucking reason you should get to be put in the fr of the line and let in . in fact that should disqualify you for ever 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

See that’s where your fucked in the head. I’m not for open borders and neither is any Democrat. Use the existing system to process asylum seekers. Trump just reduces the manpower doing this process so many cross illegally. Add more manpower to process these people. 

And what is your idea of process? Take a pic , ask their name and send em thru the gate . You do realize 87% never show up for the hearing right?