Check your account email address ×

This is the democrats

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I’d say the only people who truly think that way here are the on far right or left.

MC & DerpRider / Viper & Pete

Pffft....watcha talkin bout, far right.

Tomorrows gonna be fun...MAGA 24!

1709604864227.jpg

31 minutes ago, Doug said:

Or cared

Exactly.  Sure glad we can get updates on what's happening on another site that none of us even bother to log into to look at.  Seriously - who the fuck cares?  Grow up ya bunch of teenage girls.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

You sound like a little bitch. Go for a walk dude

Settle down Francis, I was just asking him because my source there (site owner) told me nobody was awaiting approval and none have been denied :dunno: Was just curious, relax:bc:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

No, I haven't. 

Thanks, I thought it was just more bs being made up.

Like someone just said, teenage girl shit.

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Exactly.  Sure glad we can get updates on what's happening on another site that none of us even bother to log into to look at.  Seriously - who the fuck cares?  Grow up ya bunch of teenage girls.

Where were you when Rigid1 was filing us in with his stories about the other site? 

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Where were you when Rigid1 was filing us in with his stories about the other site? 

Scared Real Housewives Of Orange County GIF

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What?  Watching the meltdown your boyfriend had over Rigid's claims and the teenage girl drama that surrounded it?  Like I said, if people wanted to know what was going on at TBP they'd sign up over there and see for themselves.  Nobody here gives a shit about the play-by-play of what's happening over there, other than the site drama queen (and you, apparently).

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thanks, I thought it was just more bs being made up.

Like someone just said, teenage girl shit.

Hilarious, Do a search punching in TBP and see who the only one posting about was. Dude you've got some mental issues. burnt fuse level:lol:

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What?  Watching the meltdown your boyfriend had over Rigid's claims and the teenage girl drama that surrounded it?  Like I said, if people wanted to know what was going on at TBP they'd sign up over there and see for themselves.  Nobody here gives a shit about the play-by-play of what's happening over there, other than the site drama queen (and you, apparently).

Nevermind.

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

The tell your boy Rigid not to make up BS about next door and bring it over here then:bc:

As you said yourself,,, Rigid's "claims" which were complete lies.

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

K

Quit copying me please. It makes my skin crawl when a faggot like you does it.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How sad is it here that a 8 year old thread has to be brought back.

Because you are the arbiter of what happens here?  You don’t own this place like you said you did with your BIL’s business.

:lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because you are the arbiter of what happens here?  You don’t own this place like you said you did with your BIL’s business.

Back to your old ways I see :lol:

You used to think you were and then 

Tom Hanks Running GIF

Posted (edited)

Many on here are incapable of understanding that liking a candidate personally or liking most of the policies they implement are not necessarily the same.

I'd bet some of the Trump haters would admit many of his policies were effective.   Not claiming perfect but far greater than what the other side wants and actually has done.

Lets be real we can argue that Clinton made some good policy decisions while agreeing he was philandering piece of trash.  The idea that Hillary or Joe are somehow admirable people is fucking laughable.  

In today's political climate getting both is unrealistic.   Vote policy not person. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Tell my bank account you fake moron.

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Get out and vote for anyone but Trump tomorrow!

BWAHAHAHA....your boy Bergum on the Trump Train:thumbsup:.....atta boy.   You are left on your own and in the minority.....fool :lmao:

just-keeps-winning.jpg

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Tell my bank account you fake moron.

Wait, talk to your bank account about you lying about owning your BIL’s business?  I guess I could, send me the info.

Fucking moron.