Check your account email address ×

Feel free to kill babies but if you move a tree we will fine you $600K.

Lol...read that this morning.  Unreal.

My wife and daughter are flying out there this summer to stay with my family for ten days.  Wife decided to take a layover flight into San Fran for the day.  I just laughed.  My aunt asked “What for?” She said, “It was nice when we visited there”.  Yuh...like 15 years ago.  Bring poopy shoes and watch your step!!!!

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...read that this morning.  Unreal.

My wife and daughter are flying out there this summer to stay with my family for ten days.  Wife decided to take a layover flight into San Fran for the day.  I just laughed.  My aunt asked “What for?” She said, “It was nice when we visited there”.  Yuh...like 15 years ago.  Bring poopy shoes and watch your step!!!!

Too bad you have nightmares when you sleep away from home or you could join them. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Too bad you have nightmares when you sleep away from home or you could join them. 

Wut?  LOL!  

It’s you having the nightmares....about running into somebody like me while you are with your family and friends running your pathetic little faces.  Weaklings.

• Haha 1

I could almost guarantee you California has or is removing trees/forests or ruined natural habitats to install solar and wind farms. The hypocrisy of it all is absolutely ridiculous but the "Green" movement alarmists are too blind to see it.  :wacko:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  LOL!  

It’s you having the nightmares....about running into somebody like me while you are with your family and friends running your pathetic little faces.  Weaklings.

You’re the pussy who can’t sleep away from home. 

It’s probably for the best, time away from you will reduce the headaches your family gets from all the eye rolling. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re the pussy who can’t sleep away from home. 

It’s probably for the best, time away from you will reduce the headaches your family gets from all the eye rolling. 

We should really meet.

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We have enough assholes in Canada. Granted not many as stupid as you but enough. 

Ahh, yes.  I see.  Not a lot of friends up there either, eh?  Well, it’s probably not you.

:lol2:

I was listening to Joe Rogan just the other day talking about the divorce laws in California with a guest who went thru it. Fucking guy doesnt have any kids and has to support his exwife for the rest of her life. And its a set amount it is not subject to his current income. He was almost put in jail for the rest of his life because he didnt have the money to pay her at court. The rest of her life... They went on to say that alot of guys commit suicide after they go thru that. If that was me I would take that bitch with me. For fucks sake man. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was listening to Joe Rogan just the other day talking about the divorce laws in California with a guest who went thru it. Fucking guy doesnt have any kids and has to support his exwife for the rest of her life. And its a set amount it is not subject to his current income. He was almost put in jail for the rest of his life because he didnt have the money to pay her at court. The rest of her life... They went on to say that alot of guys commit suicide after they go thru that. If that was me I would take that bitch with me. For fucks sake man. 

Alimony is IMO a fucking joke.  temp support for a few years so they can get back on their feet fine but needing 3-5-10-20k a month for life is ridiculous or even for 10 years.   Make the bitches get their bootstraps back out,  they can always go land another man.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Alimony is IMO a fucking joke.  temp support for a few years so they can get back on their feet fine but needing 3-5-10-20k a month for life is ridiculous or even for 10 years.   Make the bitches get their bootstraps back out,  they can always go land another man.  

In Indiana its only 2 years. hahaha

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ahh, yes.  I see.  Not a lot of friends up there either, eh?  Well, it’s probably not you.

:lol2:

Lots of friends. Life is great. 

But there are too many assholes. Not as many as in the US dumpy crusher Dumb Dave and Momo are plenty.  We don’t need a dumb asshole like you to make things worse.

It would be an overnight trip for you anyway. Pussy  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lots of friends. Life is great. 

But there are too many assholes. Not as many as in the US dumpy crusher Dumb Dave and Momo are plenty.  We don’t need a dumb asshole like you to make things worse.

It would be an overnight trip for you anyway. Pussy  

Oh, you mean you have unlimited social options?  :lol:

Now, are you saying I can spend the night at your place.  Dayam!  Beta ass cuck....I’m not even gonna let you watch.  You can watch the video online later.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Fetuses are like olives in a jar. Some you want and others you don’t. 

What the fuck?  You have fetuses in a jar?  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Now, are you saying I can spend the night at your place.  Dayam!  Beta ass cuck....I’m not even gonna let you watch.  You can watch the video online later.

Awesome conversation piece  

DCF372A7-89F2-4F59-B8F1-1785A1BB6E78.jpeg

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Funny that you get an invitation from me saying you aren’t even welcome in the country. 

I guess that kind of delusion is what keeps you posting. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny that you get an invitation from me saying you aren’t even welcome in the country. 

I guess that kind of delusion is what keeps you posting. 

Its real hard for you, isn’t it?  Do you wake up a hating victim or, do you work yourself into the froth as the day goes on?

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Ex and I split everything 50/50. There was some co-mingled inheritance, but we worked that out of the equation. Things can get nasty  

Edited by spin_dry