Check your account email address ×

In Canada for thanksgiving I think trump is done

I think he had a real shot. The latest realease of this video is going to end him. Anyone who was on the fence will either stay home or vote for Hillary. 

This is is a pro Hillary win it's a trump is a dipshit win. If he pulled out and pense took his place I believe he'd win 

Edited by jtssrx

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think he had a real shot. The latest realease of this video is going to end him. Anyone who was on the fence will either stay home or vote for Hillary. 

This is is a pro Hillary win it's a trump is a dipshit win. If he pulled out and pense took his place I believe he'd win 

Trump was done long ago in Canada.

• Platinum Contributing Member

pffft.....This is a non- issue. Trump was never politically correct.

This will be long forgotten next week after the debate. And hopefully some more wicki leaks against the dried up ole hag for the icing on the cake.

Gonna be great to have a regular guy in the white house

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump was done long ago in Canada.

I can't believe how Trump's chances are or were in Canada is somehow relevant.   My point is they voted that left wing loon in.

I was at a Pheasants Forever banquet tonight and Trumps comments were a very big topic of conversation.   In the end I did not hear one person who was saying it would change there vote.   Yes these are generally very anti dem people but there is still enough time for him to change some minds back (independents).  If the MSM would be as revealing on Hillary as Trump the race would be over even with what he has said.  

Edited by Highmark

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I can't believe how Trump's chances are or were in Canada is somehow relevant.   My point is they voted that left wing loon in.

It ain't. And Canadians who are obsessed with it are loons 

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Really....you comment in every Trump thread.

Just to torture momo. Have I ever started a Trump thread or a Hillary thread, no. Momo has started more than anyone one here except maybe snowrider 

6 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Just to torture momo. Have I ever started a Trump thread or a Hillary thread, no. Momo has started more than anyone one here except maybe snowrider 

Well Momo is clearly insane. :lol:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Trump won't pull out and he can't pull out as ballots have been cast already. 

The real issue is the R's stupidity to nominate the gong show in the first place. Dump represents the discontent, racists, uneducated, ignorant, and manipulated portion of the electorate.  

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He could and to be honest it would be historic and the aftermath would be epic. :bc:

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-happens-if-donald-trump-drops-out-of-presidential-race/

That sounds lewd.....I think I should feel/act/behave offended :lol: 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

He could and to be honest it would be historic and the aftermath would be epic. :bc:

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-happens-if-donald-trump-drops-out-of-presidential-race/

But you like and support him..... :snack:

I think he should pull out.  Hell, I'm surprised he's stayed this long to be honest about it, And he could drop out anytime he wanted.  It just fucks up the whole process.  But let's all be honest.  This process was fucked when these two were selected.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

I was at a Pheasants Forever banquet tonight and Trumps comments were a very big topic of conversation.   In the end I did not hear one person who was saying it would change there vote.   Yes these are generally very anti dem people but there is still enough time for him to change some minds back (independents).  If the MSM would be as revealing on Hillary as Trump the race would be over even with what he has said.  

They are not.  Remember though we elected stupid for our PM.