Check your account email address ×

How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

4 hours ago, The One said:

Horse shit ,you are a welcher and please just stop lying about fake wealth you try saying you have ! 

Hey Dragqueen, how are ya' doin' on your "ownage sandwich " ?? Have you finished it yet???? 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Probably brought back from to the states from the war.

Yup. Not only within a department but with other agencies throughout the state. A good buddy of mine works for the Sheriffs Department one county over from you and I can't believe how bad the politics are. 

Sometimes I wonder how police work ever gets done in some areas. If the public only knew!!!!!  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Fucking faggot knuckles under the pressure of the man and voluntarily took a fucking.

Typical of anyone who even say they were a badge.

Kisses jowells balls and begs for mercy.

Pathetic.

Who? Me? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Not sure if you are aware, but z-not has been known to not yield for hazard lights. :bc: 

CDEADB43-900B-4208-AEA8-E9A274335804.png

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Snake said:

You went over to BHI and got sent packing. 

Even they dont want you. :lol:

I left that joint on my accord and that's fine if they don't want me there....I had enough of middle school cliques in middle school...at least I didn't hang around crying about the rules and whining because a certain was or was not allowed to be a member. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 hours ago, ckf said:

He's been on Graveyard Cars A few times. Whenever I see him it reminds me of the good ole days at HCS :bc:

GoldbergRX1 wasn't it??? Beat up a drunk driver or something like that??

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:18 AM, DriftBusta said:

Why being a moderator is so lame.  One click above a hall monitor.  If Znotty was being a shit stain, have the conversation in private and give him his warnings.  If he keeps bahaving like a freak, quietly wax him.  Without drama, fanfare or a 4 page thread.  All that said, I would have PUNCHED  his ticket a long time ago if I was a mod.  

Shit stain?

Freak?

Wax him?

Punch his ticket? 

Hey, Mr. Wall Street, do you know when I go to the Fidelity Office, they call upstairs and the Vice-President comes down to get me, to bring me back upstairs to the Executive Level Offices? AND YOU WANT TO PUNCH MY TICKET FOR A FALSE ARREST!!!!

OWW, I just felt something in my back!!!!! Oh, that was you, my bad, my bad. 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shit stain?

Freak?

Wax him?

Punch his ticket? 

Hey, Mr. Wall Street, do you know when I go to the Fidelity Office, they call upstairs and the Vice-President comes down to get me, to bring me back upstairs to the Executive Level Offices? AND YOU WANT TO PUNCH MY TICKET FOR A FALSE ARREST!!!!

Shut up Ben!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shit stain?

Freak?

Wax him?

Punch his ticket? 

They come to me and always try to break down my door.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shit stain?

Freak?

Wax him?

Punch his ticket? 

Oh so this is what has your panties in a wad?  I have a suggestion for you, quit acting like a freak.  This post was AFTER they had already waxed you from the boards, and everyone was arguing whether to let you back in.  Idgaf either way.

As far as the juice you supposedly have at the local Fidelity office, I’m happy for you.  If your accounts aren’t up at least 15% since Jan. 1, you should be looking for a new advisor.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so this is what has your panties in a wad?  I have a suggestion for you, quit acting like a freak.  This post was AFTER they had already waxed you from the boards, and everyone was arguing whether to let you back in.  Idgaf either way.

As far as the juice you supposedly have at the local Fidelity office, I’m happy for you.  If your accounts aren’t up at least 15% since Jan. 1, you should be looking for a new advisor.

Agreed, but that would be 99% of the advisors here.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Agreed, but that would be 99% of the advisors here.:lol:

Not if he’s all heavily weighted in fixed income cuz he’s retired or has a low risk tolerance.