Check your account email address ×

This Is What Happens When Dumbfucks Spread False Muslim Fear and Hatred

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I just have to wonder what kind of neighborhood most of you live in. I am exposed to multiple ethnicities on a daily basis, including Arabs/Muslims (not all Arabs are Muslim) and have never once felt threatened or like I need to watch my back around them. Not to mention they own and run businesses all over the city and suburbs around here. But put yourself around a bunch of blacks and see how you feel. Just drive thru a black neighborhood and tell me you aren't on "high alert". I just can't bring myself to worry about a threat that just doesn't exist in my world when there are other real threats that do exist. I have enough real shit to worry about I don't need to make shit up too. 

I live in lilly white ville. We have Chinese and Indians but there are times Ill go 3 weeks without seeing a black dude.

Just now, Anler said:

I just have to wonder what kind of neighborhood most of you live in. I am exposed to multiple ethnicities on a daily basis, including Arabs/Muslims (not all Arabs are Muslim) and have never once felt threatened or like I need to watch my back around them. Not to mention they own and run businesses all over the city and suburbs around here. But put yourself around a bunch of blacks and see how you feel. Just drive thru a black neighborhood and tell me you aren't on "high alert". I just can't bring myself to worry about a threat that just doesn't exist in my world when there are other real threats that do exist. I have enough real shit to worry about I don't need to make shit up too. 

"Why is everyone afraid of things but me?"

"I'm not a racist, my best friend is black."

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I live in lilly white ville. We have Chinese and Indians but there are times Ill go 3 weeks without seeing a black dude.

It's pretty cosmopolitan around here, a little bit of everything. And believe it or not, everybody gets along just fine for the most part. My kids go to school and play sports with blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Arabs, Chinese, etc... absolutely zero issues. But even blacks know there are some places you just don't go and certain types you don't want around. That is really the only serious threat of violence that anyone around here needs to be worried about. Thugs. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's pretty cosmopolitan around here, a little bit of everything. And believe it or not, everybody gets along just fine for the most part. My kids go to school and play sports with blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Arabs, Chinese, etc... absolutely zero issues. But even blacks know there are some places you just don't go and certain types you don't want around. That is really the only serious threat of violence that anyone around here needs to be worried about. Thugs. 

Its the same here.  But you dont go cruising around Albany Ave. in Hartford at 11 o clock at night and cranking Merle Haggard unless youre looking for attention of the negative knd.  In the news this week, 16 year old kid shit and killed in Hartford.  Too bad and so sad.  Then you read 3 in the morning on a weeknight, no drivers license, unregistered, uninsured car and he was targeted in a likely drug deal gone bad ( 8 bullets fired at the kid).  He leaves behind a 15 year old girlfiend pregnant with his baby.  Sorry, not sorry.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

What do you expect from Zampoopski?  He has nightmares if he has to sleep away from home. He's scared of everything. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its the same here.  But you dont go cruising around Albany Ave. in Hartford at 11 o clock at night and cranking Merle Haggard unless youre looking for attention of the negative knd.  In the news this week, 16 year old kid shit and killed in Hartford.  Too bad and so sad.  Then you read 3 in the morning on a weeknight, no drivers license, unregistered, uninsured car and he was targeted in a likely drug deal gone bad ( 8 bullets fired at the kid).  He leaves behind a 15 year old girlfiend pregnant with his baby.  Sorry, not sorry.

Yikes!!! SHIT AND KILLLED?????   You MErcan's are fucked up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

There is no such thing as a drug deal gone bad. Only one dude thought he was going to a drug dealer. The other dude knew he was going to a robbery

Edited by steve from amherst

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What do you expect from Zampoopski?  He has nightmares if he has to sleep away from home. He's scared of everything. 

Poor. BarbieHands.  Projection makes you feel empowered.  Living a life of a whiney little bitch is no way to live.  Go moisturize your milky soft dick beaters.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. That was kinda funny. 

It kinda was.  :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Why is everyone afraid of things but me?"

"I'm not a racist, my best friend is black."

I think it was snacks that dated a black guy so he’s very learned 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Snake said:

This Is What Happens When Dumbfucks Spread False American Fear and Hatred

longform-falling-man-ap-1536604107.jpg?c

Or maby  can just start a new thread. :news:

Maybe the falling man is an illegal Mexican. Would that still be bad? 

2 hours ago, DUMPY said:

I think it was snacks that dated a black guy so he’s very learned 

“Woke”.  The word is “woke”.

It means blatantly stupid but self labeled as an intellectually gifted critical thinker.

:lmao:

You crackers must live around and deal only with crackers. There isn’t a color in the the rainbow I don’t deal with, between customers and the hoods I work in. I have friends from every edge of the globe. There are a few of you that should get off the web and leave the block you have been stuck on for 30 plus years. I think some of you Libtards are worse than the racists on here? It’s quite obvious that a bunch of you no nothing about working with and dealing with different ethnic backgrounds other than ignorant, close minded,untraveled hillbillies. What a bunch of idiots............

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You crackers must live around and deal only with crackers. There isn’t a color in the the rainbow I don’t deal with, between customers and the hoods I work in. I have friends from every edge of the globe. There are a few of you that should get off the web and leave the block you have been stuck on for 30 plus years. I think some of you Libtards are worse than the racists on here? It’s quite obvious that a bunch of you no nothing about working with and dealing with different ethnic backgrounds other than ignorant, close minded,untraveled hillbillies. What a bunch of idiots............

Holy racist post lol

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Hey..... calm the fuck down. 

• Haha 1