Check your account email address ×

How a 4-Hour Battle Between Russian Mercenaries and U.S. Commandos Unfolded in Syria

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Jack Ryan was in his words his alter ego....and that guy is sort of a boy scout.

I prefer the Harrison Ford Jack Ryan.....

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes, they hate their president. 

Isis, Al nusra and the other terrorists hate the president? And we are there defending them? That makes sense. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Isis, Al nusra and the other terrorists hate the president? And we are there defending them? That makes sense. 

Nothing in SYria makes sense. It's a shitshow and the last place we should be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes, same special needs feller.

Haha, I'm like this fucker has mental issues,...and the of course it's AFJ..bahaha

• Haha 1

• Regional actors: The governments of majority-Shia Iran and Iraq, and Lebanon-based Hezbollah, have supported Assad, while Sunni-majority countries, including Turkey, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia supported anti-Assad rebels.

• Since 2016, Turkish troops have launched several operations against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS) near its borders, as well as against Kurdish groups armed by the United States.

• Anti-ISIL coalition: The US has armed anti-Assad rebel groups and led an international coalition bombing ISIL targets since 2014.

• Israel carried out air raids inside Syria, reportedly targeting Hezbollah and pro-government fighters and facilities. 

37 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, I'm like this fucker has mental issues,...and the of course it's AFJ..bahaha

This has been a know thing for like a decade, sorry you are so massively late to this game :guzzle:

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This has been a know thing for like a decade, sorry you are so massively late to this game :guzzle:

I'm a busy guy

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  Sounds like an intense fight.  Can you even imagine being on the receiving end of a whole bunch of Reapers, F-22 stealth fighter jets, F-15E Strike Fighters, B-52 bombers, AC-130 gunships and AH-64 Apache helicopters.  Four hours of pure violence right there.  

Yessir...

Sounds like when they called "broken arrow" in one of the first big Nam battles that they did a movie about.

Love the AC 130s...

Bet Putin was even saying - damn those dudes weren't fucking around...

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He who rules the air.....

Not hard to laz a target or group of targets and have them lit up from the sky.  Guys on the ground get kill credits tho... :lmao:

Some of you ass faces playing with your little green army men make it seem like this was hand to hand combat. Like Spinner.  Who would be bad mouthing all this iid it weren’t for those meddling Rooskies!!!

:lol:

It's a good thing we have citizen patriots armed with AR-15's to protect us when the government gets to heavy handed.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a good thing we have citizen patriots armed with AR-15's to protect us when the government gets to heavy handed.

Government cant call in airstrikes on every square inch of the country

These comments are so stupid.

...and nobody is going to protect you.  Not even your Muzlim boyfriends.  :lol:

*too

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_4711.thumb.JPG.405ce917da1375ad1c91f03d1bd33b4a.JPG

Has to be one of the most convoluted, fucked up conflicts in human history. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He who rules the air.....

Not hard to laz a target or group of targets and have them lit up from the sky.  Guys on the ground get kill credits tho... :lmao:

Some of you ass faces playing with your little green army men make it seem like this was hand to hand combat. Like Spinner.  Who would be bad mouthing all this iid it weren’t for those meddling Rooskies!!!

Again it's good to know that you and the gentleman below have AR-15's, I'm sure the Russian mercs wish they had you two when the shit hit the fan.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Government cant call in airstrikes on every square inch of the country

Oh and shazam we forget to include the Minnesota Major, a potent threesome for sure.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

DE2D0431-DEA4-41E5-A7E0-892B0C9322C1.jpeg

Again it's good to know that you and the gentleman below have AR-15's, I'm sure the Russian mercs wish they had you two when the shit hit the fan.

Oh and shazam we forget to include the Minnesota Major, a potent threesome for sure.

I’m happy that you are glad.  I’m sad that you are dumb.

Nawww....don’t care either way.