Check your account email address ×

200 Killed on Sri Lanka....Churches and Hotels Bombed

Just now, snopro31 said:

Above your intellectual ability if you have to ask that. 

:lol: Intellectual ability is not something you should be throwing around gummy. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Interesting how Obama sends a message of condolence and you are offended. Who are the snowflakes exactly? :lol: 

I'm not offended. I'm pointing out the difference in his tweets

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OMAR, the convicted terrorist.

I just read up on him a little. I don't know what to make of that. Canada should probably not make him a celebrity tho. You guys are retards. :lol:

Just now, jtssrx said:

All the Demtwats sent the same message. They are anti-Christain 

Yeah I don't read that crap bro. But it's not really absurd or offensive for a past president to tweet condolences to victims of senseless violence. Let's not make something out of nothing here, eh?

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah I don't read that crap bro. But it's not really absurd or offensive for a past president to tweet condolences to victims of senseless violence. Let's not make something out of nothing here, eh?

I'm not your bro. I'm not making something out of nothing. You don't like what I have to say don't read it. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I'm not your bro. I'm not making something out of nothing. You don't like what I have to say don't read it. 

Alright I'll just refer to you as fake news cunt then. Better? 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sri Lanka officials blame radical Islamic group for bombings.  I know!  I was just as surprised as you guys!  I mean, WTF right?  

Sri Lanka Blames Radical Islamist Group for Easter Bombings

“These attacks appear to be quite different and look as if they came right out of the ISIS, Al Qaeda, global militant jihadist playbook, as these are attacks fomenting religious hatred by attacking multiple churches on a high religious holiday,” Anne Speckhard, the director of the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism, told the Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/22/world/asia/ntj-sri-lanka-national-thowheeth-jamaath.html

Well this is shocking 

refer to me however you want. This isn't fake news it's their personal tweets and It's my opinion. If you don't see the difference in how Democrats and the MSM reacted to the New Zealand incident and this I can't help you

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

I just read up on him a little. I don't know what to make of that. Canada should probably not make him a celebrity tho. You guys are retards. :lol:

It’s Trudeau and his CBC. They’re going full retard 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Yet he is an RN what the fuck are you a drywall taper :finger3:

Ooohhh.....sounds like Momo wants to bag a chubby virgin....you go girl!!!!!!!

On 4/21/2019 at 10:34 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I comprehended what you said just fine Mark but both you and Fordy have a bad habit of either intentionally/unintentionally missing points and misrepresenting others positions. 

Holy fist fuck... are you new here?