Check your account email address ×

200 Killed on Sri Lanka....Churches and Hotels Bombed

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i was surprised how good the new class of Royal Caribbean ships were,  was expecting all those people to be a shit show but it was good.  

Just booked our trip on Royal Caribbean.  Taking the Legacy Liberty of the Sea from Galveston to the Caribbean and back.  Depart 12/29, return 01/05.  Gonna Spend New Years on a Cruise.   8th level, Ocean View, Balcony Suite.  This ship is bad ass.  

symphony-of-the-sea.jpg?resize=480,270px

b86d160b4e5b228376e5ff9b1740ee42_XL.jpg

GetImage?ImageID=9c37624a-a6de-e811-ba59

Edited by AKIQPilot

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just booked our trip on Royal Caribbean.  Taking the Legacy of the Sea from Galveston to the Caribbean and back.  Depart 12/29, return 01/05.  Gonna Spend New Years on a Cruise.   8th level, Ocean View, Balcony Suite.  This ship is bad ass.  

symphony-of-the-sea.jpg?resize=480,270px

b86d160b4e5b228376e5ff9b1740ee42_XL.jpg

GetImage?ImageID=9c37624a-a6de-e811-ba59

Just watch those wandering eyes you geriatric no brain creepr!!!11

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

If hes never been on one, his opinion really doesnt count.  We went on Oasis of the Seas a few years back and it was an excellent experience.  Boat was only about a year old at the time.  Ive been on 6-8 cruises now, our mother is up to around 90, shes a big fan obviously.  Always get a balcony room, and always book a larger newer boat.  Hoping to win a Mediterranean cruise here at work in the next year or two.  :lol: 

We are gonna try to do a Mediterranean cruise with Viking in 2020.  The Viking Grand European Cruise last year was incredible.  It exceeded all expectations by far.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

We are gonna try to do a Mediterranean cruise with Viking in 2020.  The Viking Grand European Cruise last year was incredible.  It exceeded all expectations by far.  

this is my parents next cruise coming up,  they are going to spend some time in London as well while they are there.  They have previously done a long Med cruise from France all the way to turkey along with 20-30 others.  My mother did cruise travel for her last 20 years of working.  

• Day 1  Copenhagen, DenmarkDepart 6:00pm
  • Day 2  At Sea
  • Day 3  Stockholm, SwedenArrive 7:00am - Depart 7:00pm
  • Day 4  Helsinki, FinlandArrive 10:00am - Depart 6:00pm
  • Day 5  St. Petersburg, RussiaArrive 6:30am
  • Day 6  St. Petersburg, RussiaDepart 6:00pm
  • Day 7  Tallinn, EstoniaArrive 8:00am - Depart 5:00pm
  • Day 8  At Sea
  • Day 9  Warnemunde, GermanyArrive 7:00am - Depart 9:00pm
  • Day 10  At Sea
  • Day 11  Oslo, NorwayArrive 7:00am - Depart 2:00pm
  • Day 12  Copenhagen, DenmarkArrive 5:00am

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

this is my parents next cruise coming up,  they are going to spend some time in London as well while they are there.  They have previously done a long Med cruise from France all the way to turkey along with 20-30 others.  My mother did cruise travel for her last 20 years of working.  

• Day 2  At Sea
  • Day 8  At Sea
  • Day 10  At Sea

Wow.  That would be an incredible cruise too.  We are gonna try to fit one in every other year over the next decade or so.  There is so much to see in this world.  .  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  That would be an incredible cruise too.  We are gonna try to fit one in every other year over the next decade or so.  There is so much to see in this world.  .  

they are spending my inheritance just like i want them to.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

they are spending my inheritance just like i want them to.  

Hahaha.  I hope there is a little left for my grandkids when I'm gone.  As for my 3 kids, I gave them a full ride, no expenses spared, college education as their inheritance.  I haven't written them out of the will but I've told them for the last decade that's what they were gonna get from me.  Obviously there may be more but that's my story to them now.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

• Day 2  At Sea
  • Day 8  At Sea
  • Day 10  At Sea

That kind of trip would sever a brain stem for most. 12 fucking days of breakfast buffets and watery diarrhea. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That kind of trip would sever a brain stem for most. 12 fucking days of breakfast buffets and watery diarrhea. 

More like omelet stations, fresh bakery items, fresh fruit, salmon, and a huge selection of great food in general.  But suit yourself.  Cruising isn’t for everyone

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

More like omelet stations, fresh bakery items, fresh fruit, salmon, and a huge selection of great food in general.  But suit yourself.  Cruising isn’t for everyone

I flew the skies of the Caribbean in single prop flown by a darkie that smelled of fine ganja and creep stared my woman. You’re a wuss, east coast guy. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve heard stories. You like being surrounded by lots of people when you take holiday. That’s great. I don’t. 

Actually I like all different kinds of exploring. From large cruise ships to self guided tours of Asia and Europe  to motorhoming around the country.  I will try anything once. If I like it I will do it again many more times. 

Ive been on 6 different large cruise ships. Never had a bad time. I totally understand that its not for everyone and thats fine too. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I flew the skies of the Caribbean in single prop flown by a darkie that smelled of fine ganja and creep stared my woman. You’re a wuss, east coast guy. 

Sounds a little like Jamaica, we spent a week there on a couples retreat some years back.  Best weed on the planet for 5 bucks an ounce, caddie rolling blunts the whole round of golf.  

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sounds a little like Jamaica, we spent a week there on a couples retreat some years back.  Best weed on the planet for 5 bucks an ounce, caddie rolling blunts the whole round of golf.  

Hedonism?

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking California south till 2 and California North until what.....39???

LOL.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking Minnetonka.....cake eating motherfucker!!!11

Why so hostile?  I was in a sleepy little town on the west end of the lake.  Nothing spectacular.  Only one fast food restaurant.  Only cake I ate was the half priced, day old shit I worked to buy myself.  My old man was busy making miles of copper wire out of his pennies.

:lol:

The wife just got back from a cruise out of Miami last week. She went with her brother and sister. She said she had a ok time but won’t be looking to do it again anytime soon. She agreed with me, it’s just a giant resort that you can’t leave. They did a bunch of stops but weren’t at them long enough to see a lot of stuff. To each their own.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

The wife just got back from a cruise out of Miami last week. She went with her brother and sister. She said she had a ok time but won’t be looking to do it again anytime soon. She agreed with me, it’s just a giant resort that you can’t leave. They did a bunch of stops but weren’t at them long enough to see a lot of stuff. To each their own.

Sounds a lot like mountain riding....only at least there is bars on the cruise 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds a lot like mountain riding....only at least there is bars on the cruise 

Were you driving a eco booth mustang when you posted this? It came off gayer than usual?

• Haha 1