Check your account email address ×

Trump pressured Nielsen to release detained immigrants into so-called sanctuary cities

What if in 2020 the Dems take property by eminent domain next to Mari-Lago and build 5000 units of low income housing for new immigrants?

it could happen.......even be a national emergency........you Trumptards see how this works? 

TBH there aren't any safe zones for illegals. Chicago is hunting them down and deporting them. A guy I know got snatched up last year, I had no idea he was illegal. His brother told me that since Trump took office things have changed. There is pressure being placed on police to do their jobs. It's not openly talked about here, but it's happening. 

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There’s a good reason it’s now referred to as the “ Dirty Lew”.

My daughter got married in the Agora Grande in Lewiston. It was an unbelievable place.

They went out of business.... Somalis right outside the doors now.

Fucking shame.

Edited by Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

They should be sent home and get in line....the back of the line. 

Trump is trolling the left and they are playing right into his hands. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

They should be sent home and get in line....the back of the line. 

Trump is trolling the left and they are playing right into his hands. 

He’s trolling 70% of American voters and he’s losing bad.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What if in 2020 the Dems take property by eminent domain next to Mari-Lago and build 5000 units of low income housing for new immigrants?

it could happen.......even be a national emergency........you Trumptards see how this works? 

Yeah, I have seen how low income housing projects have been pushed for years.  I have been trying to explain it to most, but you fail to understand, but it looks like you understand it just perfectly, but instead have been pushing an agenda this whole time.

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s trolling 70% of American voters and he’s losing bad.

A significant majority agree with Trump on immigration. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

A significant majority agree with Trump on immigration. 

Everyone I know agrees with him.  Maybe these people are not telling people like mc the truth when it comes to what they believe for fear of the type of bullying that happens when you agree with the current laws.

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No

new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 67% of all Likely U.S. Voters think illegal immigration is a serious problem in America today, with 47% who say it’s a Very Serious one.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

illegal immigration is a legit issue and has been for decades.  Yet end of day no one really addresses it and trumps no different.  the wall does not solve the issue

:goodpost:

6 hours ago, Anler said:

TBH there aren't any safe zones for illegals. Chicago is hunting them down and deporting them. A guy I know got snatched up last year, I had no idea he was illegal. His brother told me that since Trump took office things have changed. There is pressure being placed on police to do their jobs. It's not openly talked about here, but it's happening. 

Oh the horror.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Everyone I know agrees with him.  Maybe these people are not telling people like mc the truth when it comes to what they believe for fear of the type of bullying that happens when you agree with the current laws.

Ask then in private. The answer may be quite different then their public one. 

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol:

There is no doubt that they can be absorbed into the larger sanctuary cities, and from there many will distribute themselves to locales where friends and families already reside; this whole idea then presents the problem that it's going  to be very expensive to get them there, and then it's going to be stupid expensive rounding them up for the eventual immigration hearings that they will have to attend.

Let's be honest, these half baked knee jerk solutions (like close the border, sanctuary relocation) our president devises along with Stephen Miller are wildly fiscally irresponsible, but hey on the surface it's appealing to you.

Because our captilist system thrives on having a steady stream of cheap willing to work hard immigrants working at menial jobs as a start to there American dream.              You mentioned welfare abuse, we know it exists and anyone who puts any thought into thinking that the emotional and physical cripples that are abusing the system can replace a steady stream of immigrant labor to do the hard dirty jobs our society and economy has, needs to have there head examined.

lol you act like more than 10 in 1000 ever show up for there hearing any way . I am not the one who thinks and fights for theses people to not have to sit in a detention center untill there hearing that is your party and mostly people from the city's we are talking about . cost fuck what is a bus tix from southern cal or TX  or az to San Fran? 150 max .

imho we put them in the national park knowen as Alcatraz.  or better yet not open the fucking gate in the first place . I know that woukd be just raicest .

and as far as cheep labor you are correct why would any American clean a hotel room when welfare pays more . so you are correct we need to get people already in this countery off the system so they can fill those jobs then there is really no reason for people to walk on in from other counterys .

12 hours ago, Anler said:

Vince just smacked the emotional reactionaries back like 5 steps!

I think the fear of the Hispanic from south of the border is that they're hardworking and that they will take the lazy white mans jobs away.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

🙄Sure he did.  Let’s take some already bankrupt cities and throw a couple thousand more on the welfare rolls.

Illegal aliens live in the shadows, going to apply for welfare if your illegal is like putting a sign on your back that says deport me. Then we have the illegals with the bullshit SS numbers, these people are a boon for treasury as they have Federal, State, SS, Medicare, FUTA, and SUTA withheld on there paychecks yet never collect any of it as it's a path to deportation.

The only way to grow the economy long term is through population growth, now we know the white folks ain't reproducing enough; so where does that really leave us? It leaves us with fixing our immigration system, we need people because don't look now but the Chinaman is a coming.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think the fear of the Hispanic from south of the border is that they're hardworking and that they will take the lazy white mans jobs away.

Illegal aliens live in the shadows, going to apply for welfare if your illegal is like putting a sign on your back that says deport me. Then we have the illegals with the bullshit SS numbers, these people are a boon for treasury as they have Federal, State, SS, Medicare, FUTA, and SUTA withheld on there paychecks yet never collect any of it as it's a path to deportation.

The only way to grow the economy long term is through population growth, now we know the white folks ain't reproducing enough; so where does that really leave us? It leaves us with fixing our immigration system, we need people because don't look now but the Chinaman is a coming.

You know,  much of this spewage you people keep regurgitating here  has been debunked several times.  I find it weird you keep clinging to it.

”Fear”.  :lol:

It’s a resource drain.  No? Why are the Dem leaders freaking out about this idea of shipping them in to your fucking shit holes? Gov for CA was verklempt.  How weird.

• Like 1