Check your account email address ×

Baby boomers are the worst generation since slavery

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because you both believe in fairy tales 

Not supporting corruption = fairy tale ....in your rotted partisan mind

Pathetic

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lets wait another 20 years and see how things look when your generation is finished fucking things up.  

Nothing will outdo the "war on terror"

War on drugs

21 trillion in debt

World Global economy crushed by corruption 

And on and on and on

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You two will never see the country you envision. Your grandkids won’t either. 

Nobody will see it. Communism can’t be implemented without fascism unless you can somehow convince 100% of the population to want to be poor as fuck 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nothing will outdo the "war on terror"

War on drugs

21 trillion in debt

World Global economy crushed by corruption 

And on and on and on

What we have now was left by boomers. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

They elected Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump. They bought in completely to anticommunist/pro capitalist propaganda. They engaged in the wholesale slaughter of millions of innocent people. They engineered coups of elected governments the world over, destabilizing numerous regions and then used that instability as a pretext for military actions. They spent the country into oblivion and saddled the following generations with not only the financial consequences of their paranoid wars of conquest, but also the social consequences that go along with them.

My parents are boomers, and I love them dearly, but their generation completely fucked the rest of us. They'd do well to sit down and shut the fuck up. Stop voting. Reject neoliberalism. Give the next generation a chance to fix your fuck ups. 

It sucks to be your generation.....blame everyone else for your problems.....lame ass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism crashes every decade or so.

It has engaged in numerous genocides, slave trades, and war to preserve itself.

But communism is bad...

Move to a better country that matches your visions.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well fuck them for trying to get ahead.

Any successful economy would undermine the us economy and devalue our currency. Why do you think we have sanctions on countries like Russia, Venezuela and Iran? When Venezuela first nationalized their oil they paid off their national debt almost immediately. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Any successful economy would undermine the us economy and devalue our currency. Why do you think we have sanctions on countries like Russia, Venezuela and Iran? When Venezuela first nationalized their oil they paid off their national debt almost immediately. 

Calm down

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Like Canada?

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  And I did nothing to fuck up this country.  Quite the contrary.  

You and I have likely contributed more to the gdp of this country than Noggin and Ben ever will.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If you had a brain you'd try and learn something

:lol: I think you could use some help088DEBD0-9EEA-43AD-9DBC-04F3BB1ED426.thumb.jpeg.690af4a7bbb7b5546e3c60cff4588c60.jpeg

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You and I have likely contributed more to the gdp of this country than Noggin and Ben ever will.

:lol: I think you could use some help088DEBD0-9EEA-43AD-9DBC-04F3BB1ED426.thumb.jpeg.690af4a7bbb7b5546e3c60cff4588c60.jpeg

I will almost certainly contribute less to the GDP of this country than you.

Because I'll be retired at about the same age you were on career number 2 and your first marriage still :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism crashes every decade or so.

It has engaged in numerous genocides, slave trades, and war to preserve itself.

But communism is bad...

So which communist program do consider to more successful? Mao's Great Leap Forward which conservatively killed about 58 million, or Mao's Cultural Revolution which killed about 3 million, destoyed many antiquities, burned books, imprisioned artists, writers, etc.

Oh and for the record both were an economic disaster, but nonetheless I would like to know which program you consider to be the most successful, and what defines that success.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So which communist program do consider to more successful? Mao's Great Leap Forward which conservatively killed about 58 million, or Mao's Cultural Revolution which killed about 3 million, destoyed many antiquities, burned books, imprisioned artists, writers, etc.

Oh and for the record both were an economic disaster, but nonetheless I would like to know which program you consider to be the most successful, and what defines that success.

God damn you're on a roll today. First claiming wikileaks should have "done journalism" about Russia and now attributing brutal authoritarian dictatorships to communism

Fucking kill yourself 

• Like 1