Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

Pretty good game.  I like the 1st game in the finals just because it’s interesting to see who’s gonna unzip their fly and play a hard offensive game.  Pretty clear (like known) the Blues just don’t have the talent depth so, they’d better up their physical game.  That’s tough to do on a team like Boston right now.  They tried it and it ended up costing them what, like 5-6 penalties?  Some were dumb as fuck.  STL is damn lucky their PK is on point.

Still, I say Bruins in 6.  Looey will pick up their game.  However if Tarasenko can’t get zeroed in better and lead some to up their shooting game, out in 5.

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If the Bruins want to take it they better start shooting on net more instead of playing catch with 15 passes just to lose the puck without a shot. 

I agree.  But they still put a ton on goal and it clearly kept the Blues playing “chase the puck”.  Still, several passes were made that should have just been fired toward the goal.  No reason to try and get cute...SHOOT FOR THE FUCKING TWINE!!!

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If the Bruins want to take it they better start shooting on net more instead of playing catch with 15 passes just to lose the puck without a shot. 

Bruins out shot St. Louis 38-20

The Bruins were just rusty in the first from too much time off.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty good game.  I like the 1st game in the finals just because it’s interesting to see who’s gonna unzip their fly and play a hard offensive game.  Pretty clear (like known) the Blues just don’t have the talent depth so, they’d better up their physical game.  That’s tough to do on a team like Boston right now.  They tried it and it ended up costing them what, like 5-6 penalties?  Some were dumb as fuck.  STL is damn lucky their PK is on point.

Still, I say Bruins in 6.  Looey will pick up their game.  However if Tarasenko can’t get zeroed in better and lead some to up their shooting game, out in 5.

As much as I don't want Boston to win, I am also thinking the same. St Louis was their own worst enemy last night and there is no way they are going to win hockey games playing like that. 

Zambroskiderp sounds like he just moved up from bumfuck Alabama and read 1-2-3 Hockey for Dummies and thinks he can do commentary and analysis. What a fucking idiot :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Zambroskiderp sounds like he just moved up from bumfuck Alabama and read 1-2-3 Hockey for Dummies and thinks he can do commentary and analysis. What a fucking idiot :lol:

Sorry, nobody that knows hockey listens to people fresh off the Indiana moving truck cheering for Southern hockey clubs.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Hate the blues fans almost as bad as avs fans.....

Nothing is as bad as the Hawks fans.  Nothing!

The Blues are currently receiving a good and proper spanking tonight....along with their fans at home.

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing is as bad as the Hawks fans.  Nothing!

The Blues are currently receiving a good and proper spanking tonight....along with their fans at home.

:lol:

Hawks fans arent 20% as bad as avs fans