Check your account email address ×

Maxine Waters and Steve Mnuchin...Priceless

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What a dumb cunt. Slinger must be so proud of his party and how they act. 

She is there to serve her constituents. Someone needs to remind her of that. Stop being a petty little bitch and do something productive today maxine. 

Find me an equivalent Republican to that laughingstock.  When your finished, we have another dozen or so just like her who have somehow convinced the electorate that they are worthy of their vote.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Find me an equivalent Republican to that laughingstock.  When your finished, we have another dozen or so just like her who have somehow convinced the electorate that they are worthy of their vote.  

She doesn’t even live in her own district. Too ghetto for her I suppose. 🤔

23 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She is there to serve her constituents. Someone needs to remind her of that. Stop being a petty little bitch and do something productive today maxine. 

That’s what she is doing.  This is why they want.  They call it “winning”!

but she did own the munchin. she did not order him to stay there. more importantly, if the treasurer wants to latch his lips onto trump's ass and do things outside the norm, he's now going to get called on to explain it. the free ride of non-actions by the gop for the last 2 years is over. sorry, girls.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

but she did own the munchin. she did not order him to stay there. more importantly, if the treasuere wants to latch his lips onto trump's ass and do things outside the norm, he's not going to get called on to explain it. the free ride of non-actions by the gop for the last 2 years is over. sorry, girls.

Dumb as fuck.  This is 2nd grade “I know you are but what am I, gotcha” antics in DC by elected leadership.  

She was unprepared to hold any hearing and it was clear.  She had nothing but bitterness and was playing games.  Hard to believe anybody thinks she “owned” anybody with her idiocy.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dumb as fuck.  This is 2nd grade “I know you are but what am I, gotcha” antics in DC by elected leadership.  

She was unprepared to hold any hearing and it was clear.  She had nothing but bitterness and was playing games.  Hard to believe anybody thinks she “owned” anybody with her idiocy.  

did you watch the hearing? or going by this clip? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

but she did own the munchin. she did not order him to stay there. more importantly, if the treasurer wants to latch his lips onto trump's ass and do things outside the norm, he's now going to get called on to explain it. the free ride of non-actions by the gop for the last 2 years is over. sorry, girls.

Non actions by the GOP...Maxine Waters has been in office since 1991...what have her great “actions” been?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did you watch the hearing? or going by this clip? 

This was the end of it.  Mnuchin summed it up.  Waste of time.  Hard to believe it was anything but that with her antics.

• Thanks 1

Just showing that small part of her is unfair. He was acting like he shouldn’t be there the whole time he was being questioned. He was a smarmy asshole as usual. He kept saying he had an important meeting. She just put him in his place.

Fuck the Trump swampier.

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

She is a whack-a-doo.

Neal

Maybe so but telling the committee you couldn’t spend much time with them the day before cause you were busy would have set anyone off.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe so but telling the committee you couldn’t spend much time with them the day before cause you were busy would have set anyone off.

If I volunteered my time, and gave warning of a meeting that ran up to the volunteered time I sure as shit wouldn't be as courteous as he was.  She was being a jackass, plain and simple.

Neal

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

What a dumb cunt. Slinger must be so proud of his party and how they act. 

You know him, MaineCunt and ToolKit now have that video saved in their spank bank 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

MC you can defend Maxine Waters all day but most here see her for what she is. I know why you’re doing it but she is still a nut.

He's just that dumb.  Just like Maxine. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Non actions by the GOP...Maxine Waters has been in office since 1991...what have her great “actions” been?

Maxine represents her district perfectly. Its the current discourse of our national politics, fuck you and ok fuck you. As long as us assholes keep eating it up we can look forward to a whole lot of nothing being done. 

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I love how you ignore the fact that he spent more time there than any of his predecessors and was willing to come back. He was simply looking to be dismissed.

It's clear the Democrats are simply looking to harass anyone who works for trump

• Thanks 1

It's funny how I see Mad Max totally different than you guyz do. 

I see her as a powerful, fearless advocate, for Democratic-voting Afro-Americans in her California district. The concept that most on this site will never grasp, is that minorities will support anyone, no matter how repulsive, as long as they are a minority.

Also, Waters performs another valuable function. She is openly and aggressively contentious against the president, his staff, and Republicans in general. This serves to taint and demean Donald Trump, to SOME DEGREE. 

This would tend to explain why I'm kind of wealthy, and most of you are not. Our perceptions are diametrically opposed. 

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's funny how I see Mad Max totally different than you guyz do. 

I see her as a powerful, fearless advocate, for Democratic-voting Afro-Americans in her California district. The concept that most on this site will never grasp, is that minorities will support anyone, no matter how repulsive, as long as they are a minority.

Also, Waters performs another valuable function. She is openly and aggressively contentious against the president, his staff, and Republicans in general. This serves to taint and demean Donald Trump, to SOME DEGREE. 

This would tend to explain why I'm kind of wealthy, and most of you are not. Our perceptions are diametrically opposed. 

The only person in this thread who sounds dumber than Maxine is you. Probably why we all have jobs and you suck cocks for a living.

• Haha 2