Check your account email address ×

Pence gets pwned

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I challenge you to go eat a dick...ready, set go!!!!!!!

You got some sand in the vag today.  :lol:  You are kind of like Ben that way.   Little bit bi-polar.  

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The Bible also condones slavery.  It's a corrupt piece of shit book.

Neal

Lots of sick shit in the old testament. Like muslim stuff! 

1. In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and animals.
  2. In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.
  3. In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
  4. In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.
  5. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they are allowed to rape as spoils of war.
  6. In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_4678.PNG.a60c56ecd3482b90e683c8b70871b11d.PNGIMG_4680.thumb.PNG.cae449485b30f4612cd77e72c9013a5e.PNG

Trump was smart to choose him for a Veep because people will be hesitant to try to assassinate or impeach him. Thats how genius he is!   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Just rampid hypocrisy and blatant silliness sewing this thread together.  I got tired of trying to multi-quote it all.  :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

And we are all so disappointed.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Just rampid hypocrisy and blatant silliness sewing this thread together.  I got tired of trying to multi-quote it all.  :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

van halen GIF

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The inside of Zambronies head......:lol:

I used to work with a guy who wanted to be a singer and after work one day he talked me into going to this place where they have a sound booth and you can choose your tracks and sing over them and they record it for you. It was run by these Chinese people. He talked me into doing one and I did that song. It was fucking hilarious because I ad libbed a bunch of it. The Chinese guy says to me, "Oh you sound reerry good, you have good voice" I was like yeah ok. :lol: I still had that tape until about 10 years ago we used to play it every once in a while for laughs. I dont know what happened to it. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I used to work with a guy who wanted to be a singer and after work one day he talked me into going to this place where they have a sound booth and you can choose your tracks and sing over them and they record it for you. It was run by these Chinese people. He talked me into doing one and I did that song. It was fucking hilarious because I ad libbed a bunch of it. The Chinese guy says to me, "Oh you sound reerry good, you have good voice" I was like yeah ok. :lol: I still had that tape until about 10 years ago we used to play it every once in a while for laughs. I dont know what happened to it. 

Ahhh , you very funny guy joe, you make me raugh ahhahaha

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I played in a band in HS. They took my mike away I was so bad at singing. I could rip on the guitar though!!!!1

• Haha 1

Just now, Edmo said:

I played in a band in HS. They took my mike away I was so bad at singing. I could rip on the guitar though!!!!1

I was/am no singer. It was just for fun. The recording was hilarious, I am sad it went missing it was always good for some laughs. 

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Just cuz you suck cock for money doesnt make you gay. Unless you like it, then you are gay. :bc: 

Well you must be gay, 'cause you sure do like sucking cock!!

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Did Pence say anything about this guy?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  Traditional Christian values......bad!

Who knew this was considered a “Traditonal Christian Value”.....what a couple of halfwits! 

2BB4566D-6124-40B3-9CE6-EF55E40A8217.thumb.png.2bec4a854b419112260331a38f9714d4.png

Pences christian values=  an excuse for being racist, homophobic and sexist as well as waging war whenever possible cause every country needs democracy and god.    

Real traditional christian values-  love your god,  love your neighbor, be humble, do good work, live at peace

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Pences christian values=  an excuse for being racist, homophobic and sexist as well as waging war whenever possible cause every country needs democracy and god.    

Real traditional christian values-  love your god,  love your neighbor, be humble, do good work, live at peace

Exactly but what else did you expect The Chief Trump Ball Washer here to say. :lol: