Check your account email address ×

Pence gets pwned

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can this country get any more twisted? I'm not so much worried for myself, I'm worried for the younger ones in the family. 

Don’t worry pussy, not everyone is as chickenshit as you. 

• Like 1

The gays are coming on strong. Chicago just elected a gay black female mayor. She won pretty handily too. If Pence ever comes out of the closet he will be remembered as the first openly gay VP. Jesus will forgive him. 

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can this country get any more twisted? I'm not so much worried for myself, I'm worried for the younger ones in the family. 

Just cuz you suck cock for money doesnt make you gay. Unless you like it, then you are gay. :bc: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Mayor of South Bend, Indiana.  :lol:  

Slimy silver spoon real estate developer. :lol:

Good for Pete and fuck Pence and his bible thumping bullshit. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Slimy silver spoon real estate developer. :lol:

Good for Pete and fuck Pence and his bible thumping bullshit. 

Seems Pete is somewhat a bible thumper as well talking about his creator.  :lol:  He is a devout Angelican.  

Edited by Highmark

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Jesus will forgive him. 

Don’t think so, that one is right in the rulebook.

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Seems Pete is somewhat a bible thumper as well talking about his creator.  :lol:  

Don't be stupid. Sounds like he actually believes in the teachings of Christ and not the bullshit practiced by evangelical zealots.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't be stupid. Sounds like he actually believes in the teachings of Christ and not the bullshit practiced by evangelical zealots.

Good for him.   He still a God fearing man.   Most of you guys hate that.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Good for him.   He still a God fearing man.   Most of you guys hate that.  :lol:  

I don't hate it at all and comparing Evangelicals to "normal" church goers is assinine. 

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Don’t think so, that one is right in the rulebook.

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

Thats old testament, nobody lives by that stuff otherwise we would all be like muslims. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't hate it at all and comparing Evangelicals to "normal" church goers is assinine. 

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

Why is that funny....Pence is a zealot but considering Trump picked him you're on board with whatever he says. Either way HM you stick with Pence and I'll vote for Pete. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is that funny....Pence is a zealot but considering Trump picked him you're on board with whatever he says. 

:lol:   Never been a huge fan of Pence, I can take him or leave him.   I've even made comments on Pence not being as favorable as Trump to me regarding policy issues.    I challenge you to find a post stating anything different.   I will say he seems to be much of what you guys hate Trump for regarding not lashing out and being a big meany.  :lol:   All VP's are picked for a reason, Pence was picked to solidify the Evangelical vote.   Big deal.   You think Biden was chosen for any less of a reason?   Hell Tim Kaine was as well.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Never been a huge fan of Pence, I can take him or leave him.   I've even made comments on Pence not being as favorable as Trump to me regarding policy issue.    I challenge you to find a post stating anything different.   I will say he seems to be much of what you guys hate Trump for regarding not lashing out and being a big meany.  :lol:  

I challenge you to go eat a dick...ready, set go!!!!!!!