Check your account email address ×

Pence gets pwned

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who knew this was considered a “Traditonal Christian Value”.....what a couple of halfwits! 

2BB4566D-6124-40B3-9CE6-EF55E40A8217.thumb.png.2bec4a854b419112260331a38f9714d4.png

Did Pence make a specific comment about this guy? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Did Pence make a specific comment about this guy? 

Don’t know and don’t care but this is going to be a campaign issue considering Pete is gay and Pences view on the issue.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t know and don’t care but this is going to be a campaign issue considering Pete is gay and Pences view on the issue.

It's not an issue. It's a free country and Pete ca suck dicks and Pence can think it goes against God. WGAS

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's not an issue. It's a free country and Pete ca suck dicks and Pence can think it goes against God. WGAS

Really...that’s it? I posted an article the other day about McConnell changing Senate rules when it comes to vetting judicial appointments and one of those specifically mentioned is a judge that is unapologetically against gay rights so unfortunately it’s not a simple as you make it out to be.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...that’s it? I posted an article the other day about McConnell changing Senate rules when it comes to vetting judicial appointments and one of those specifically mentioned is a judge that is unapologetically against gay rights so unfortunately it’s not a simple as you make it out to be.

Again I asked you did pence specifically say something about Pete??

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Its not going to be a campaign issue because Pete isnt going to be on the ticket. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Its not going to be a campaign issue because Pete isnt going to be on the ticket. 

It could be a campaign issue anyway depending on how he is campaigned against while he is primaring (dont know if that is a word). The issue SHOULD be if you are really a conservative (and not a neocon aka fake conservative) then you are for personal freedom. Whatever 2 consenting adults do is there business and not the business of the govt, the church or your self righteous ass. :bc: 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Again I asked you did pence specifically say something about Pete??

Can you fucking read or not? 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

It could be a campaign issue anyway depending on how he is campaigned against while he is primaring (dont know if that is a word). The issue SHOULD be if you are really a conservative (and not a neocon aka fake conservative) then you are for personal freedom. Whatever 2 consenting adults do is there business and not the business of the govt, the church or your self righteous ass. :bc: 

Exactly but there is a lot of deflection here from the issue.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh absolutely, I agree 100%. But Pete will be campaigning against other Dems. He wont be campaigning against Pence or Trump. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Can you fucking read or not? 

I can and you've yet to provide anything that shows Pense saying anything about Pete. What McConnell says or does is irrelevant. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly but there is a lot of deflection here from the issue.

There isn't an issue. You're making it an issue becuase you seem to love identity politics 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I can and you've yet to provide anything that shows Pense saying anything about Pete. What McConnell says or does is irrelevant. 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There isn't an issue. You're making it an issue becuase you seem to love identity politics 

Yeah that’s it...if you can’t see how this is all related and how McConnells actions and Pences views will affect the campaign then I can’t help you.  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh absolutely, I agree 100%. But Pete will be campaigning against other Dems. He wont be campaigning against Pence or Trump. 

I know you do but there will be lots of people on both sides that will throw stones at him for being gay. Typically blacks have been against homosexual marriage so I would expect some dirt being thrown by other dems. And even if he never campaigns against Trump you know Trump cant pass up an opportunity to put his foot in his mouth. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know you do but there will be lots of people on both sides that will throw stones at him for being gay. Typically blacks have been against homosexual marriage so I would expect some dirt being thrown by other dems. And even if he never campaigns against Trump you know Trump cant pass up an opportunity to put his foot in his mouth. 

Oh you nailed it on the Trump part. He will have some stupid tweet about Pete. He just cant help himself. 

Trump will tweet some retarded line about Pete totally unprovoked. It will be funny but totally unnecessary. 

Pete will win any tweet war with Trump or Pence   

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh you nailed it on the Trump part. He will have some stupid tweet about Pete. He just cant help himself. 

Trump will tweet some retarded line about Pete totally unprovoked. It will be funny but totally unnecessary. 

Pete will win any tweet war with Trump or Pence   

I am certain they are being counseled about it already :lol: 

FTR I dont think Trump is a homophobe. In his circle I am sure he associates with lots of gay people. But he may have to create a catchy nick name for pete which will be tremendous! 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pete is going to win. I can sense it. 

That would be incredible. I dont think the DNC machine will allow it but I do think he is a solid candidate. Maybe the best candidate on that side so far. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That would be incredible. I dont think the DNC machine will allow it but I do think he is a solid candidate. Maybe the best candidate on that side so far. 

I think the DNC would take him over Bernie or the other progressives. They know what they need to win. The Midwest and moderates. Pete is solid. He can win. That’s why the press is giving him a lot of love. The DNC sees the upside. Basically a blank slate with zero bad history. Christian enough, gay, moderate, veteran, midwestern. He’s exactly what will get them to win. He can put an experience dem on the ticket. Plus, he doesn’t suck. 

• Like 1