Check your account email address ×

Are the Dems about to Step in a Big Steaming Pile of Covfefe?

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stay out it of you fucking worthless troll.  I’m to sit by why this former friend calls me a liar, a failure and a half dozen other personal and professional insults that were unprovoked, and are in themselves, lies? !  I think not.  I’ve  said nothing about Jeff that he hasn’t already shared here publicly.  I have no desire to perpetuate this feud, but if he wants to continue the slander, I’m not going to sit by idly.

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Ftr I said you were as independent as mc which is a fact. Then you started throwing stones. Your a POS own it. Couple years of success that's prob half what your claiming doesn't make up for the fact you were 60 without a pot to piss in yet shit on Jimmy for being a housepainter and many others who are far more successful than you.  I'll show more class than you and not go down the wife road though Clarence 

Bingo....but once again it’s everyone else and not him..he’s the ...you know...oh what’s the word...give me a second and I’ll think of it....it’s on the tip of my tongue...oh yeah....THE VICTIM!!!!!!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Ftr I said you were as independent as mc which is a fact. Then you started throwing stones. Your a POS own it. Couple years of success that's prob half what your claiming doesn't make up for the fact you were 60 without a pot to piss in yet shit on Jimmy for being a housepainter and many others who are far more successful than you.  I'll show more class than you and not go down the wife road though Clarence 

Yeah you’re real classy alright calling me a liar, pos, self proclaimed investment oracle and a failure,  among other things, which is bullshit, speaking of liars.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you’re real classy alright calling me a liar, pos, self proclaimed investment oracle and a failure,  among other things, which is bullshit, speaking of liars.

IMG_4674.JPG.55a085f327953f52c8df8cb9abe7b641.JPG

7 hours ago, Snake said:

I know Mark's wife and she is a top shelf woman and I think it is kind of a below the belt hit in that regard.

Let's keep this on a "I won't call your wife a retard" level....

Jimmy has no filter when it comes to stupidity. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Guy last time you wanted someone to prove your a liar he did. Would you like me to do the same to you. You try to play holier than thou I've said from the go if you want to roll in the mud I will. It's your choice. I left your safe space to you and haven't said shit to you here till you ran your cocksucker today 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yet woolie brought up wife's first but since he's not on your team he's wrong

Calling jimmy an emotional woman “ is bringing up wives? Or did I miss something? 

And i I have no team, you’re all assholes🖕

Edited by Sleepr2

37 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Jimmy has no filter when it comes to stupidity. 

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yet woolie brought up wife's first but since he's not on your team he's wrong

29 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Calling jimmy an emotional woman “ is bringing up wives? Or did I miss something? 

And i I have no team, you’re all assholes🖕

You are one dumb motherfucker Sheldon....surprised you haven't blown yourself up yet...fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yes you missed something.  

Neal

He is missing a lot of things....almost feel sorry him.....almost. That being said I'm stepping out of this back and forth...it's getting to be too personal.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is missing a lot of things....almost feel sorry him.....almost. That being said I'm stepping out of this back and forth...it's getting to be too personal.

Not to mention ridiculous.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:43 AM, Anler said:

Like I said before, for the AG to cover up a conspiracy would be pretty bold. It seems unlikely anyone with half a brain would do that with all eyes watching. 

But... For the good of everything they should absolutely release the report to Congress at a minimum. I read yesterday that the report was written in a way to be released to the public. Release it. 

It was a unanimous vote in the House to release it,  but then all 17 Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted against subpoenaing the Mueller Report.....I wonder why? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was a unanimous vote in the House to release it,  but then all 17 Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted against subpoenaing the Mueller Report.....I wonder why? :dunno:

Personally... I'm just being patient.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hehe, how much you wanna bet certain Republicans were pulling for Hillary?

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Mueller report will be released as soon as Barr gets it ready for public consumption. 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Mueller report will be released as soon as Barr gets it ready for public consumption. 

Maddow,  Lemmon and the rest of the half-witted MSM will be busy filling in the redaction “blanks” for their masses of imbeciles that can’t deal with losing....and aren’t willing to try to legitimately win anymore.