Check your account email address ×

Mom in law just passed

20 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Wife was already at hospital all day. Then she called to come.  Got there in an hour ,and she literally passed as I got off the elevator she said. :sad:

Sorry to hear it.  How’s your wife taking it? Was it expected?

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry to hear it.  How’s your wife taking it? Was it expected?

She was real close with her mom. Taking it hard. Worst part was when she passed, she threw up a shit load of blood ,that really fucked up the wife. That happened the second I got off the elevator.  Apparently she was completely covered  . I wasnt allowed in the room until she was cleaned up. I dont do well with death.  :sad:

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sucks, sorry for your loss. :bc:

Thanks Joel :bc:

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

sorry for your loss

wife texted me today to say her mom had a heart attack,  we've been waiting for her to pass as she has all sorts of issues and the wife knew something would happen while she was on here sailing trip to the BVI's

20 hours ago, hayward said:

sorry to hear that.

both of your familys.

20 hours ago, awful knawful said:

That sucks!

Went through this last July. Wife is still having a hard time.

Condolences to you and your wife.

20 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Wtf! My condolences.. 

Best wishes to you and yours, all that jazz. :sad:

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn dude I'm sorry...condolences to all of you.

20 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

☹️ sorry to hear bro 

20 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Boo!  That sucks.

Neal

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Sorry to hear that. We lost my MIL a month ago and it’s been tough on my wife so I know what your going through.

19 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Sorry for your loss.

12 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Sorry to hear .

11 hours ago, ckf said:

Sorry for your loss :(

11 hours ago, jammin said:

Sorry buddy.  May MIL RIP.  

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Sorry to hear that man.

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry.

9 hours ago, Cold War said:

Sorry for your loss.

9 hours ago, s pump said:

Sorry to hear Boys.

8 hours ago, irv said:

Sorry for your loss, XCR. My condolences. 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sorry for your loss.

Thanks guys . Appreciate it:bc:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

She was real close with her mom. Taking it hard. Worst part was when she passed, she threw up a shit load of blood ,that really fucked up the wife. That happened the second I got off the elevator.  Apparently she was completely covered  . I wasnt allowed in the room until she was cleaned up. I dont do well with death.  :sad:

Good grief.  That sucks.  Time brother....just time.

:bc:

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Ugh, that's horrible. 

This year has been a bad year for me. Been to funeral home. 3 times so far and I have 2 more to go to this week. Guy I work with dad passed away Saturday , visitation Wednesday. And another one , his mom passed away last night. This looks like the start of 2011 for me. I think I had 11 trips to the funeral home and 8 funerals that year. :flush:

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Ugh, that's horrible. 

This year has been a bad year for me. Been to funeral home. 3 times so far and I have 2 more to go to this week. Guy I work with dad passed away Saturday , visitation Wednesday. And another one , his mom passed away last night. This looks like the start of 2011 for me. I think I had 11 trips to the funeral home and 8 funerals that year. :flush:

Jesus christ . That's rough man. Stay strong :bc:

27 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Jesus christ . That's rough man. Stay strong :bc:

Yea 2011 was a terrible year for me (us)  Hope I don't ever have to go thru that again 😞

Two this year have been really rough. One was one of my bosses son's .  He had shoulder surgery . Had a blood clot go to his brain and had an aneurysm. Never made it out of the hospital. 38 , 4 kids 

The other was a buddy of mines wife.  Jen had a massive heart attack and had to be put on a ventilator and was in a medically induced como. They kept her on life support for 9 days, but her brain wasn't responding and she couldn't breathe on her own. Dr. said she would never recover. He had to make the decision to pull the plug.  43 years young.  😢. He's been having a hell of a time. We've talked quite a bit and have shed many many tears together. She worked in my area as a maintenance clerk keeping records and setting up preventive maintenance. My bud said the worst two times of the day are at night when he crawls into his bed, and his drive to work, alone now. 😫. I can't even imagine the hell he's going thru. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Were doing better today . Looking at old photos of the old bird ,remembering old family dinners at her place and stuff like that . She will truly be missed 

Big help. We did the same when wifes brother died. Very close with my ML . Like my own mom.

12 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Ugh, that's horrible. 

Yeah, it sucks. our  fridge used to having wedding, graduations, showers, all over it.  Now it has memorials all over it.  sucks getting old.  

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sorry tobhear XCR. Prayers for you and your family. 

Thanks AKIQ:bc:

11 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Death hurts the loved ones still alive most. We are the ones that have to cope. The gone, are not forgotten and not in pain. Keep on trucking buddy, it's your job to keep your family's shit together. Head down, eyes forward, open arms and clenched teeth.

@xcr700 :sad: :saluting:

Well said! Thanks Whiskey :bc:

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Big help. We did the same when wifes brother died. Very close with my ML . Like my own mom.

Yeah, it sucks. our  fridge used to having wedding, graduations, showers, all over it.  Now it has memorials all over it.  sucks getting old.  

Yeah. I hate getting old ,but part of life. Too much death this year . Put dog down 2 days before wifes bday. Then her mom passes 1 week after my bday. Sucks 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

my condolences on your loss 

Thanks man :bc:

• Like 1

We took care of my MIL the last month of her life. She was at my house 18 hours a day when Diane was in Iraq. She was as much a part of the family as I was. A good MIL is as good as a best friend. She died in my daughter's room. I'm glad, because I still talk to her since I figure she is still here.

Condolences to both.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

We took care of my MIL the last month of her life. She was at my house 18 hours a day when Diane was in Iraq. She was as much a part of the family as I was. A good MIL is as good as a best friend. She died in my daughter's room. I'm glad, because I still talk to her since I figure she is still here.

Condolences to both.

Agreed. I get along great with my MIL & FIL. 

Your a good man Moe :bc:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

wish i could say the same,  myself and my kids have zero relationship with mine,  probably spoke to her twice in the last 15 years.  My wife only does out of a sense of obligation which given her childhood I don't understand.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

My mother and father in law are only 9-10 years older than me and we get along awesome.  Going to see the Mavericks with them and bros in laws in a couple weeks.  Even ride sleds with pa in law.  

My condolences.  It will be a sad day when mine are gone.  :bc: 

• Like 2