Check your account email address ×

Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

Just now, Anler said:

Ron is devolving as a human. In a few years he will slither back into the sea. Sad to watch really. 

I cant take it....I love Ron. To see him like this though. It's too much. I think he needs to kill himself. Take woolie and snake out at the same time too

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I cant take it....I love Ron. To see him like this though. It's too much. I think he needs to kill himself. Take woolie and snake out at the same time too

He would be a true Patriot if he did that. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If your history is any guide, there’s a better chance of you killing yourself first in a fiery crash of some sort....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I was doing great till that fucker called me a snob . I would have said some really mean things ahead of time if I knew he was gonna go nuclear on me .   I don't like that guy anymore

50 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice deflection from your defense of outright racism on fordys part. Nice touch. Try again...

"Outright racism" ...bahaha :lol:

"I SERVED IN IRAQ - SO NOBODY BUT ME CAN COMMENT ON MOHAMMEDANS!!!" :lol:

54 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's too bad , I was honestly hoping that I was wrong about you 2 .    He's a bigot and fuck you for excusing and defending him cause he rubs elbows with a few of your buddys

Nailed it...

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If your history is any guide, there’s a better chance of you killing yourself first in a fiery crash of some sort....

I SAID I LOVE RON 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Worse than that......XLT should be ashamed and Ron should kill himself for lassoing his wagon to a dumbfuck hilljack racist 73er like chickenfucker

He didnt lasso anything you hook nose faggot. He called out Xlt for acting like such a whiny dickbag. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh, so you don’t think your islamaphobic and racist? Please, do tell. 

Islam can go fuck itself right in Akbars ass. Clear enough for that part?

Racist - I don't think so.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Weak cuck liberal, eh? You want to compare resumes on weakness? Some fat never left home, sausage fingered, beta male, pants shitting cunt, is gonna call someone else that? The irony. It’s ljke jtssrx calling someone stupid...

How come you didn’t go over there and fight the Muslim heathens??? How come your kids didn’t? For something so scary and critical, you’d think the Fordy family would take their hilljack asthmatic asses over there and do their part. Go on ask me where I was and what I did in my early adult years... And somehow I don’t act like a bitch about them...

I'm in Champs, Lake Geneva, Wi. Lots beta in the air. Jussayin.

20190407_210324.jpg

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

I'm in Champs, Lake Geneva, Wi. Lots beta in the air. Jussayin.

20190407_210324.jpg

Lol there is a ton of it. 90% of people who have places in Lake Geneva are Illinois residents. It’s their stomping ground. The other 10% work service industry jobs and avoid the places where the those cunts go out. 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol there is a ton of it. 90% of people who have places in Lake Geneva are Illinois residents. It’s their stomping ground. The other 10% work service industry jobs and avoid the places where the those cunts go out. 

True

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

snob is the last thing i would call you

Can't we just lump all of you northeasterners in that basket like you guys do with us midwesterners?

• Haha 2

The similarities in opinions and in general the overall outlooks depending on where we live are undeniable, ive been able to see that more and more as i get around and of course, age.  thats part of what makes these web sites so interesting.  you can see the changes in the waves as they move across the counrty,, shit the world nowadays, without MSM being the only viewpoint to go by.

just a thought :roflcrying: