Check your account email address ×

Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ford_428cj said:

Both if you have it?

Don't have it. Im guessing about 24% of all Lewiston residents are on welfare . And seeing whites make up 89% of the population Im also guessing they also make up the largest group on welfare. Lewiston has been a small struggling city for a long time.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I said Afghanistan. Let me be clear... You know Afghanistan isn't in Iraq right? 

You could choose when you signed up? :news:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Don't have it. Im guessing about 24% of all Lewiston residents are on welfare . And seeing whites make up 89% of the population Im also guessing they also make up the largest group on welfare. Lewiston has been a small struggling city for a long time.

I would guess 90% or more of the Somalis are.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You're ok with Islam killing gays - but call me a homophobe. Priceless ...hahaha!!!

High horse above ...read it & weep you wishy washy flake.

I am not ok with that. Did I say I was? No, so keep your logical fallacies in line... 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Blah blah blah , Jesus H Christ , are you capable of of making a point without the long winded Manifesto ?   Look , Pal  , the only one making this about him is you . My point has nothing to do with Fordy , it's you running around throwing the racist label on everyone that you disagree with .  Don't like it ? Tough shit   

HE IS A FUCKING RACIST LOLOLOL.... I am making it about him. Because he is a fucking racist, homophobic, islamaphobic, pussy. Feel free to point out when I throw a racist label at someone that isn't a racist. I can disagree with someone and not think they are a racist. They aren't tied to each other. In this case, they are tied together Don't like it? Tough shit. Feel free to show me where I used a racist card and that person isn't. 

I really like that you only come to the defense of racists though... It is interesting... Thank god they have you looking out for their feelings against mean young XLT calling them out for their regressive ass bigotry. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I said Afghanistan. Let me be clear... You know Afghanistan isn't in Iraq right? 

You could choose when you signed up? :news:

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I would guess 90% or more of the Somalis are.

Paris: Muslim men humiliate and assault transgender woman at protest

APR 6, 2019 9:00 AM BY CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS30 COMMENTS

“A transgender woman has spoken out after a video went viral of her being attacked near a rally in central Paris against Algeria’s ailing president….Julia was blocked by protesters who taunted her in Arabic. One man ruffled her hair, while a girl draped in an Algerian flag came to try to help Julia. As Julia moved on, a man repeatedly punched her while another could be seen kicking at her.”

Later on, Julia was also quick to express “that the attack had nothing to do with the Algerian community but was carried out by ignorant people, regardless of their origin or religion.”

Julia needs to remember the fate of her community in Sharia states. Pink News has claimed that “white evangelicals” are the group that is the most intolerant to gays, but it should be recognized that while Christians believe that homosexual activity is sinful, no sect of Christianity teaches that gays should be put to death. Islamic doctrine does teach this, as we have seen most recently in Brunei. The Sharia-adherent Islamic State also hurled gays off rooftops to screams of “Allahu akbar!”

Under Islamic law, the LGBTQ community is condemned to death; this view has come to Western countries via mass migration. Recently, Ayatollah Abdollah Javadi-Amoli, an Islamic scholar based in Iran’s holy city of Qom, reiterated the Islamic view of gays when he condemned Western politicians for passing laws in favor of gays. He called politicians who pass laws in favor of homosexuals lower than animals: “Even animals … dogs and pigs don’t engage in this disgusting act [homosexuality] but yet they [western politicians] pass laws in favour of them in their parliaments.”

Julia stated: “The violence against this [transgender] community takes place every day. But some people won’t have the strength that I have and they’ll be destroyed by these attacks.” This is the truth, and such targeting can be from any group, not just Muslims, but Islam sanctions hatred and murder of gays. Watch for more anti-LGBTQ attacks from Muslims, despite Julia’s denial, due to what Islamic doctrine commands regarding gays.

Agression transphobe.
Nous sommes bien en plein @Paris, à République. 🌈

Une honte pour notre pays. 🇫🇷
Une honte pour le drapeau auquel vous pensiez faire honneur. 🇩🇿

#Transphobies

@stop_homophobie
@FVauglin@ACORDEBARD@Prefet75_IDF

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh , so now I'm a racist too :lol:    Another deep thinker 

Oh you’re not...OK if you say so. BTW if you don’t like it you can go back to team safe space if we’re all so cunty as you put it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh you’re not...OK if you say so.

I'm the Minority on my street . How bout you ?   Guy's like you are just all talk .  One Spanish couple moves onto your street and the for sale sign goes up 3 day's later so just go fuck yourself :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

You do understand that Lewiston Maine welcomed them and they have integrated quite well into the community right?

I don’t know about that.  I have cousins who live in the dirty Lew, and I’ve yet to meet any natives who like the Muslims living there, some of them turning their subsidized kitchen cabinets into chicken coops.  :lol:

39 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Weak cuck liberal, eh? You want to compare resumes on weakness? Some fat never left home, sausage fingered, beta male, pants shitting cunt, is gonna call someone else that? The irony. It’s ljke jtssrx calling someone stupid...

How come you didn’t go over there and fight the Muslim heathens??? How come your kids didn’t? For something so scary and critical, you’d think the Fordy family would take their hilljack asthmatic asses over there and do their part. Go on ask me where I was and what I did in my early adult years... And somehow I don’t act like a bitch about them...

Dude.  You need to slow your roll.

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just giving it back as it comes. Don't like it? Wahhh. If you think I am going to keep my mouth shut about some racist, homophobic, fake news peddling, hilljack and not call him out, then you are mistaken. If that is the kind of trash you want to throw your towel in with, by all means... 

Oh ffs.  I don’t like Muslims living here either, unless I know for a fact that they embrace our values and are solid citizens.  And guess what, the burden of proving that is on them.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How old were you in 2001? 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fordy and Ron are racists but heaven forbid you call them on it...why don’t you two just own it.

Let's hear your definition of a racist...?

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm the Minority on my street . How bout you ?   Guy's like you are just all talk .  One Spanish couple moves onto your street and the for sale sign goes up 3 day's later so just go fuck yourself :bc:

No guys like you and Fordy are all talk...if you two ran your mouths to black dudes like you run them  here you would get your asses beat.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I don’t know about that.  I have cousins who live in the dirty Lew, and I’ve yet to meet any natives who like the Muslims living there, some of them turning their subsidized kitchen cabinets into chicken coops.  :lol:

Im sure there were many opposed. But Somali's opening up stores in previously closed storefront did change many minds. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude.  You need to slow your roll.

Oh ffs.  I don’t like Muslims living here either, unless I know for a fact that they embrace our values and are solid citizens.  And guess what, the burden of proving that is on them.

:lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh , so now I'm a racist too :lol:    Another deep thinker 

Because Islam is apparently a “race” and calling it out as the horrid, cruel, brutal and archaic ideology it is, is RACIZM!!

Dumb as fucking dumb.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Fordy why won’t you say how old 

your were in 2001?

We both know the answer lol. He knows why I am asking it. Peak pussyism. All talk no action. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

And guess what, the burden of proving that is on them.

What does that burden look like? Just living their life within the law? How do you measure that? Do they not get afforded every other right as Americans? Do you hold those same convictions to fundamentalist Christians who try to follow their faith?