Check your account email address ×

Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Let's hear your definition of a racist...?

Post up your dindu nuffin picture and then say you aren't a racist.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No guys like you and Fordy are all talk...if you two ran your mouths to black dudes like you run them  here you would get your asses beat.

What did I run my mouth about ?  I called the big shooter out for running out of gas in the argument and resorting to slapping the racist label on everybody . WTF does that have to do with me running my mouth to black people ? :lol:     Dude , you want to slap that on me , fine , go ahead and look the delusional pussy with no balls .  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We both know the answer lol. He knows why I am asking it. Peak pussyism. All talk no action. 

What does that burden look like? Just living their life within the law? How do you measure that? Do they not get afforded every other right as Americans? Do you hold those same convictions to fundamentalist Christians who try to follow their faith?

Yep but Ron runs to his defense and says I'm all talk....Fordy the big Muslim slayer sat on the sidelines  like a little twat. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No guys like you and Fordy are all talk...if you two ran your mouths to black dudes like you run them  here you would get your asses beat.

And so would you.  Were we talking about black dudes or Muslims?  

So why didn't you enlist and go fight the Muslims Rambo?

Same reason you didn’t.....Lippy McShitStain.  Who cares?

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What did I run my mouth about ?  I called the big shooter out for running out of gas in the argument and resorting to slapping the racist label on everybody . WTF does that have to do with me running my mouth to black people ? :lol:     Dude , you want to slap that on me , fine , go ahead and look the delusional pussy with no balls .  

Because you said I'm all talk on the race issue yet you don't have the sack to say shit to a black dude.

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I rented an apartment to a nice young black man today.   Dats raissis!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And so would you.  Were we talking about black dudes or Muslims?  

Same reason you didn’t.....Lippy McShitStain.  Who cares?

I'm not the one running my mouth about Muslims and talking to shit to someone that actually did fight them you old fucking moron. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the only time you’ll see a redneck , homophobe, racist in the US defend, or pretend to care about a homosexual is when they can point fingers at how some bad Muslims treat them. 

Exactly....Fordy is the poster boy for that.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because you said I'm all talk on the race issue yet you don't have the sack to say shit to a black dude.

Cause you are .  And you have no idea what I would or wouldn't say to a black dude . But I know EXACTLY what you would .

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Cause you are .  And you have no idea what I would or wouldn't say to a black dude . But I know EXACTLY what you would .

You don't know shit you little fucking pipsqueak and I would talk to them like anybody else I talk to ....do you think your hero Fordy  goes around calling them Dindus? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not the one running my mouth about Muslims and talking to shit to someone that actually did fight them you old fucking moron. 

:lol:  You run your fucking mouth in here 24/7.  I’ll guarantee you wouldn’t talk the way you do to my face either.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because Islam is apparently a “race” and calling it out as the horrid, cruel, brutal and archaic ideology it is, is RACIZM!!

Dumb as fucking dumb.

Whoa ...the hippie isn't going to like that!!!111

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We both know the answer lol. He knows why I am asking it. Peak pussyism. All talk no action. 

What does that burden look like? Just living their life within the law? How do you measure that? Do they not get afforded every other right as Americans? Do you hold those same convictions to fundamentalist Christians who try to follow their faith?

Jump the gun there a little eh ...

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Post up your dindu nuffin picture and then say you aren't a racist.

That's on my work pc ... don't have it here :lol:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you could have enlisted and at least had the conviction to stand up for your beliefs. You didn't... Just another chickenhawk pussy that is all talk. Noted. 

How many times do I have to say Iraq didn't interest me? Go get a tissue & regroup little fella ...

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:owned:

Yep but Ron runs to his defense and says I'm all talk....Fordy the big Muslim slayer sat on the sidelines  like a little twat. 

ROEs were a joke. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  You run your fucking mouth in here 24/7.  I’ll guarantee you wouldn’t talk the way you do to my face either.

Way to intentionally miss the point and you are sadly mistaken old man...you couldn't bust a grape.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Whoa ...the hippie isn't going to like that!!!111

Jump the gun there a little eh ...

That's on my work pc ... don't have it here :lol:

How many times do I have to say Iraq didn't interest me? Go get a tissue & regroup little fella ...

:owned:

ROEs were a joke. 

I get Iraq didn't interest you... Afghanistan was a different country. The one that attacked us. Are you kidding me. Why do you keep saying Iraq? Do you think they are the same thing? Are you that dumb?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don't know shit you little fucking pipsqueak and I would talk to them like anybody else I talk to ....do you think your hero Fordy  goes around calling them Dindus? 

Aww , now yer gettin pissed eh?  That's what you get for comin at me out of the blue .  Just shut the fuck up Jim cause you know nothing about me and you couldn't hang for 5 minutes on my street . 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Aww , now yer gettin pissed eh?  That's what you get for comin at me out of the blue .  Just shut the fuck up Jim cause you know nothing about me and you couldn't hang for 5 minutes on my street . 

Oh here we go...the old east coast you don't shit about me but I know everything about you schitck.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you would get your ass beat by whites & blacks both - with the way you run your mouth :lol: