Check your account email address ×

I usually watch a bit of ball when I can but I am guessing it will be a lot less this year as I don't like the way the Jays are looking. Imo, Shapiro has blown the team up and I expect a lot of other shenanigans this year.

Tulo and Donaldson both spoke negatively about the Jays upon their departures and that is something one rarely hears when players get traded or moved. I hope I am wrong and they surprise everyone but there is a reason Anthopoulos left back in 15. He was very vocal how much he disliked Shapiro. I also don't trust Atkins either. 

I think they should allow some full contact in baseball. Clotheslining the baserunner or sticking a leg out to trip him would be fair . Maybe kicking the ump in the nuts for a bad call would add some fun to the game

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I think they should allow some full contact in baseball. Clotheslining the baserunner or sticking a leg out to trip him would be fair . Maybe kicking the ump in the nuts for a bad call would add some fun to the game!

George Bell style!

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I think they should allow some full contact in baseball. Clotheslining the baserunner or sticking a leg out to trip him would be fair . Maybe kicking the ump in the nuts for a bad call would add some fun to the game

Base runners aren't even allowed to try and knock the ball out of the catchers hand anymore since Buster Posey had his leg broken....back in the day Charlie Hustle would take a mofo out....even in All Star Games! :lame:

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Baseball is back. I know you no taste faggots don’t like gods chosen game, but it’s the best sport in the world. Brewers win the series in 4. 

Hell yeah.  Crew wins 88-90 and plays in a WC game.  They win that and loose to the Cubs or Cards in 7. 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You guys bitch about college hoops but you'll sit inside on a Summer Day watching some boring bullshit for 4 hours.....SMH.

Love sitting outside at the cabin with the game on the radio.  I used to consume 15 beers during a game so i'll have to come up with a new plan I guess  :lol:

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Finished a growler of peanut butter porter. Mmmmmmmm...mmmm

Fag. 

Unless it’s a playoff game, involving the Phillies, or a world series game, I typically no watchie. Boring as shit. In a related matter, the Phillies $330 M acquisition was 0 for 3 in his debut yesterday. Got boooed a little lol. I dunno wtf they were thinking laying out that coin for an outfielder 

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Unless it’s a playoff game, involving the Phillies, or a world series game, I typically no watchie. Boring as shit. In a related matter, the Phillies $330 M acquisition was 0 for 3 in his debut yesterday. Got boooed a little lol. I dunno wtf they were thinking laying out that coin for an outfielder 

Right?   In comparison, the Brewers have Cain (15M$ year ) and Yelich (9.7M$ year) and league MVP.  IMO Cain should be a Gold glover and they both hit the shit out of the ball.    

• Platinum Contributing Member

Speaking of paying players....remember Bobby Bonilla....The Mets are still paying him a million dollars a year until 2035. 😂

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/16650867/why-mets-pay-bobby-bonilla-119-million-today-every-july-1-2035

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That’s just nuts. I’m sure he’s laughing all the way to the bank.

5.9 million they didnt pay him in 2000 has cost them alot more...google says they will pay him that 1.19 yrly till 2035

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

5.9 million they didnt pay him in 2000 has cost them alot more...google says they will pay him that 1.19 yrly till 2035

Tigers still owe Cabrera big money and he’s obviously a shell of the player he used to be. And these idiot owners are still throwing 300/400 million dollar contracts around. Dumb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1