Check your account email address ×

Trump says thread

3 hours ago, irv said:

I've seen forests and wildlife habitats destructed to make room for wind and solar. Color me ignorant, but isn't that going against the "Green" movement? The "green" movement's biggest issue is C02 yet they cut down C02 absorbing forests to put up solar and wind? :wacko:

What forests and habitats are those?

Neal

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You get paid to sit there in a bow tie and bullshit people....you already told the forum who the real brains of the operation are...nice try. 

Listen to the simpleton who probably wears the same pair of pants to work for 2 weeks in a row, before he changes them, whether you need to or not.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

That they shouldn't . But closed landfills make for great solar farms.

Yes tremendous ones. Along with the roof of large factories where you can have the volume of panels.to produce real significant power. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to the simpleton who probably wears the same pair of pants to work for 2 weeks in a row, before he changes them, whether you need to or not.  :lol: 

Yep I'm just a humble housepainter....no shame in my game. You on the other hand act like Warren Buffet when in reality you are just a bullshit artist putting clients  money where ever the smart people at EJ tell you to which is a very good thing for them.

BTW why is it the brother with the bigger house, Bentley, Hatteras, etc. not the one constantly telling everybody how smart he is? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep I'm just a humble housepainter....no shame in my game. You on the other hand act like Warren Buffet when in reality you are just a bullshit artist putting clients  money where ever the smart people at EJ tell you to which is a very good thing for them.

BTW why is it the brother with the bigger house, Bentley, Hatteras, etc. not the one constantly telling everybody how smart he is? 

I act like nothing of the sort you frustrated feeb.  But compared to you...well.....if you’re gonna pop off off in my direction , don’t expect civil discourse in return.  In fact, your smart play is to just ignore me and fuck off.  As far as my brother and I, could you be any more pathetic throwing that out there?  You don’t know either one of us.  Let me let you in on a little secret, he thinks you’re just as much of a dewsh as I do.  Oh, and while he has a nice boat presently, my house is bigger, if you’re going to think you’re going to start counting our money.  Could you be any more of a loser?

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I act like nothing of the sort you frustrated feeb.  But compared to you...well.....if you’re gonna pop off off in my direction , don’t expect civil discourse in return.  In fact, your smart play is to just ignore me and fuck off.  As far as my brother and I, could you be any more pathetic throwing that out there?  You don’t know either one of us.  Let me let you in on a little secret, he thinks you’re just as much of a dewsh as I do.  Oh, and while he has a nice boat presently, my house is bigger, if you’re going to think you’re going to start counting our money.  Could you be any more of a loser?

Of course you do senile fuck...your default position when your worn out hack bullshit gets smacked  back in your face is "did you even go to college" or some other bullshit about how smart you are because you passed some tests to work at EJ and IDGAF what your brother thinks of me...at least he doesn't act  like a victim cunt around here like you. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, STUMPY said:

Im not sure...i havent been to that area of ontario since last june. As long as im getting paid i have no reason to go there.

:lol:

:lol:I was getting your post confused with an article I seen about another solar farm being built in Ontario. Many, like myself, thought these had ended when Ford became the Premier.

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What forests and habitats are those?

Neal

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/massive-east-coast-solar-project-generates-fury-from-neighbors-in-virginia

forest.jpg

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you do senile fuck...your default position when your worn out hack bullshit gets smacked  back in your face is "did you even go to college" or some other bullshit about how smart you are because you passed some tests to work at EJ and IDGAF what your brother thinks of me...at least he doesn't act  like a victim cunt around here like you. 

Quality retort. Not.  Loser.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Quality retort. Not.  Loser.

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love the Snacks v. Woolie fights. Such quality. 

Plus I'm almost 52 so he has to keep his lame "too young wet behind the ears no life experience" horesehit to himself. :slapping:

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stupid Liberal projects who think cutting down trees to make way for windmills is a novel idea.

I honestly can't believe most of the "Green" movement people would be for this? It's beyond reasonable thinking that anyone who cares about the environment would be OK with cutting down wildlife inhabited forests in order to install solar and/or wind farms. In my opinion, if they were then they'd likely have no issue dumping contaminated liquids in lakes, rivers and streams in order to make room for something else. I just don't get it? :dunno:

Trump: "And they say the noise causes cancer. You told me that one, OK." (Then he made circles with his hands and a noise with his mouth.) "You know the thing makes so..."

Trump: "... and of course it's like a grave yard for birds. If you love birds, you'd never want to walk under a windmill because it's a very sad, sad sight. It's like a cemetery. We put a little statue for the poor birds. It's true. You know in California if you shoot a bald eagle they put you in jail for five years. And yet the windmills they wipe them all out. It's true. They wipe them out. It's terrible."

• Haha 1

Trump: "I told the story about, at CPAC, the woman, she wants to watch television and she says to her husband, 'Is the wind blowing? I'd love to watch a show tonight, darling. The wind hasn't blown for three days. I can't watch television, darling. Darling, please, tell the wind to blow.'"

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump: "And they say the noise causes cancer. You told me that one, OK." (Then he made circles with his hands and a noise with his mouth.) "You know the thing makes so..."

Trump: "... and of course it's like a grave yard for birds. If you love birds, you'd never want to walk under a windmill because it's a very sad, sad sight. It's like a cemetery. We put a little statue for the poor birds. It's true. You know in California if you shoot a bald eagle they put you in jail for five years. And yet the windmills they wipe them all out. It's true. They wipe them out. It's terrible."

woolie read that nodding along thinking how incredibly intelligent trump is

• Haha 1