Check your account email address ×

Trump says thread

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:you act like trump was completely proven innocent on all accusations, with legitimate explanations for everything. Sorry, that’s not what happened. 

Will it ever happen for you?

That is the real question!!!!

:lmao:

9 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Where did this happen?

When your poor reading comprehension skills came to the surface, again. Thinking I was I implying every wind mill is on mountain ranges or vacant land.

”hmmmmm I have seen some on farms”

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

When your poor reading comprehension skills came to the surface, again. Thinking I was I implying every wind mill is on mountain ranges or vacant land.

”hmmmmm I have seen some on farms”

Ive used the same term....

My point when right over your head .

3 hours ago, STUMPY said:

Hmmm....in southwestern Ontario they are all over farmland.

I've seen forests and wildlife habitats destructed to make room for wind and solar. Color me ignorant, but isn't that going against the "Green" movement? The "green" movement's biggest issue is C02 yet they cut down C02 absorbing forests to put up solar and wind? :wacko:

Just now, irv said:

I've seen forests and wildlife habitats destructed to make room for wind and solar. Color me ignorant, but isn't that going against the "Green" movement? The "green" movement's biggest issue is C02 yet they cut down C02 absorbing forests to put up solar and wind? :wacko:

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, irv said:

I can see what your saying . But solar panels should be on the roofs of most commercial buildings if it's economicly viable.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I can see what your saying . But solar panels should be on the roofs of most commercial buildings if it's economicly viable.

They cleared lots of farmland for panels in southwestern ontario.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Windmills were originally designed to be put out in large lakes and oceans but they found that more expensive so they tricked us into believing they would be perfectly safe on land. The size of some of the solar farms I see are absolutely huge! I am unsure of where their original placement was suppose to be but I don't ever remember hearing they were going to cut down forests and take up farm land for them?

1 minute ago, irv said:

Windmills were originally designed to be put out in large lakes and oceans but they found that more expensive so they tricked us into believing they would be perfectly safe on land. The size of some of the solar farms I see are absolutely huge! I am unsure of where their original placement was suppose to be but I don't ever remember hearing they were going to cut down forests and take up farm land for them?

Im not sure where you live in ontario....but there is shit ton of both where i own land near port stanley...they keep adding more.

4 minutes ago, irv said:

That they shouldn't . But closed landfills make for great solar farms.

3 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Im not sure where you live in ontario....but there is shit ton of both where i own land near port stanley...they keep adding more.

Oshawa, just east of Toronto. Surprisingly, there isn't a lot of windmills around here but fair amount of solar farms. I thought Ford put the kibosh to more being added or is he just fulfilling previous contracts?:dunno: 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Oshawa, just east of Toronto. Surprisingly, there isn't a lot of windmills around here but fair amount of solar farms. I thought Ford put the kibosh to more being added or is he just fulfilling previous contracts?:dunno: 

Im not sure...i havent been to that area of ontario since last june. As long as im getting paid i have no reason to go there.

When Michigan had a severe cold snap , plus the Consumers Energy natural gas plant explosion the state asked users to reduce energy  . Guess what type of energy plants made up for the loss  according to filings made to the state of Michigan ??

3 hours ago, irv said:

:pc:

Screenshot_20190317-133645_Instagram.jpg

1 minute ago, Anler said:

That's dumb shit you said, not Trump. Start your own thread!!!!111

It evolved to the environment so ummmm.....  :bigfinger: