Check your account email address ×

Trump says thread

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Post stupid shit Trump says here for future reference.

Today's entry is: "Wind energy won't work because the wind only blows sometimes"

How is that stupid? :dunno:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

all time favorite duly elected president SMH

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1110714893039267840

Pretty sure he was joking........He even said “bullshit” on live tv.  He’s fuckin awesome. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

How is that stupid? :dunno:

simple words for simple supporters.  problem is Trumps really that simplistic.   while i think wind energy is trash it's not because the wind sometimes doesn't blow.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

simple words for simple supporters.  problem is Trumps really that simplistic.   while i think wind energy is trash it's not because the wind sometimes doesn't blow.  

Not sure why you spend so much energy hating on Trump supporters. Pretty much falls right in line with Hillary Clinton‘s attitude about them too.  Very Anleresque of you.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Simple words get simple people upset.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Not sure why you spend so much energy hating on Trump supporters. Pretty much falls right in line with Hillary Clinton‘s attitude about them too.  Very Anleresque of you.

One of the few things Hillary was right on she just should not have been stupid enough to say it.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty sure he was joking........He even said “bullshit” on live tv.  He’s fuckin awesome. :lol: 

Ahh yes...the true measure of leadership...swearing on live television. I honestly believe you would eat the corn out of his shit. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

What do you hate about wind power

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh yes...the true measure of leadership...swearing on live television. I honestly believe you would eat the corn out of his shit. 🤣

Lol, no shit. Had Obama done that he’d be crying about it being typical black behavior, trashing up the WH. Jesus wolfie is a mess

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol, no shit. Had Obama done that he’d be crying about it being typical black behavior, trashing up the WH. Jesus wolfie is a mess

Obama wouldve sworn if it was on the teleprompter. 

57 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What do you hate about wind power

the environmental damage needed to make sufficient power to actually make a difference is out of control if placed on land.  I don't really have much of an issue with offshore wind power but still think it's super inefficient vs something like nuclear.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

the environmental damage needed to make sufficient power to actually make a difference is out of control if placed on land.  I don't really have much of an issue with offshore wind power but still think it's super inefficient vs something like nuclear.  

:lol:I’ve seen oodles of wind mills, mostly on mountain ranges, and other unused, vacant land. Other than a gravel road leading to them, what is the environmental damage that is out of control?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:I’ve seen oodles of wind mills, mostly on mountain ranges, and other unused, vacant land. Other than a gravel road leading to them, what is the environmental damage that is out of control?

Hmmm....in southwestern Ontario they are all over farmland.