Check your account email address ×

Questions rw’ers can never answer

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, STUMP said:

A russian lawyer all of a sudden is a russian government official...

More of this from you slinger....

downloadfile.gif

I think I read she was once married to a person who was in the Russian version of our Department of Transportation..

THATS THEIR CONNECTION TO PUTIN..

:lol:

it's fucking epic their theory's they run with

Edit: she wasn't married to him, she represented him as a client..Bahaha, even better..

Edited by Rigid1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just said it was....you and Slinger have a nice Sunday arguing your delusions with each other. 

This thread is absolutely full of gold!  This post really nailed it and Tools, once again, proves he is the dumbest partisan hack here.  “Collusion is a catch all word....”

WUT?

GOLD!!!!  Go boys!!!

FA70D67B-092D-4CD0-8BD9-63714E40AAB4.png

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You got caught.  Lost privileges,  Now you lie.  Enjoy. 

:lies: 

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I remember it well.

More :lies: all these Sodomizing fucks do

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think I read she was once married to a person who was in the Russian version of our Department of Transportation..

And with his answer slinger admitted Hillary did the same thing as Trumps team did.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Hillary worked with the Russian government to help her win the election? Do tell

where did that 500k go bill got for his 10 min speech just before ur1 was approved ? oh that's right to the foundation that in turn "borrowed " the campaign money 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

1. What do you call it when members of the  trump admin met with russians, who have ties to putin, to help trump win the election? 

2. If Russia meddled in our election, and we meddle in other elections, why would they do it, if it doesn’t have an effect on the results 

the deflections and non-answers to these questions are off the charts, and will continue to be. They won’t answer because the answer kills their narrative. 

1. You mean like the dossier?   Information passed from a foreign govt to paid members of a campaign to damage that candidate.   

2.  Effect doesn't mean change in result. 

22 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Trumps team didnt either.

You jump from one lie to another. Jrs e-mail clearly stayed something about on behalf of the Russian gov, and the people on these meetings have direct connections to the kremlin. Sbyl 

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Edit: she wasn't married to him, she represented him as a client..Bahaha, even better..

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You jump from one lie to another. Jrs e-mail clearly stayed something about on behalf of the Russian gov, and the people on these meetings have direct connections to the kremlin. Sbyl 

Share that email with the class please.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Gee, another deflection . Careful smails, the old trumpster in you is coming back out. Maybe you can renew your membership back into the club now.

Btw, the costs of this investigation was more than covered by monies mueller collected. 

"Smales is that you? Who got to you? You used to be a fairly level headed guy, willing to see both sides, but I see I can never take anything you say seriously again."

• Haha 1

1. What do you call it when members of the  trump admin met with russians, who have ties to putin, to help trump win the election? 

2. If Russia meddled in our election, and we meddle in other elections, why would they do it, if it doesn’t have an effect on the results 

the deflections and non-answers to these questions are off the charts, and will continue to be. They won’t answer because the answer kills their narrative. 

What do you call it when the principal in the meeting had a briefing before and after the meeting with Fusion GPS?

So when a candidate for the potus works with a hostile nation, one eager to do damage to us, to take out another candidate, you’re OK with that. Wow.

They do it because sometimes it works. More than likely this one. As the votes in key states were very close. 

But thanks for answers, most others will deflect 

You realize that you’re making yourself a liar to just protect your religion\political party?

because you can’t back ANY of that up with facts, you’re making it up. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

What do you call it when the principal in the meeting had a briefing before and after the meeting with Fusion GPS?

A setup.

Poor dumb Dave.../

whays yoir next line of defense?  “Fake news”?

“Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. 

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

So in the end all this proves is Trump jr tried to get dirt on Hillary through a lawyer who claimed she was a gov. official and in the end she wasnt....

So no collusion....Trump jr tried to get dirt but didnt...

End of story.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor dumb Dave.../

whays yoir next line of defense?  “Fake news”?

“Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. 

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

Where’s the link hmmmm

Just now, STUMP said:

So in the end all this proves is Trump jr tried to get dirt on Hillary through a lawyer who claimed she was a gov. official and in the end she wasnt....

So no collusion....Trump jr tried to get dirt but didnt...

End of story.

And also, still not collusion. Even if he did 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Why do you need a link to see the email correspondence? Look it up yourself? Is this another attenpt to escape?

Me thinks your embarrassed of your source