Check your account email address ×

Questions rw’ers can never answer

1. What do you call it when members of the  trump admin met with russians, who have ties to putin, to help trump win the election? 

2. If Russia meddled in our election, and we meddle in other elections, why would they do it, if it doesn’t have an effect on the results 

the deflections and non-answers to these questions are off the charts, and will continue to be. They won’t answer because the answer kills their narrative. 

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

1 a meeting

2 they did it and we do it in HOPES that it will have an effect.

So when a candidate for the potus works with a hostile nation, one eager to do damage to us, to take out another candidate, you’re OK with that. Wow.

They do it because sometimes it works. More than likely this one. As the votes in key states were very close. 

But thanks for answers, most others will deflect 

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

So when a candidate for the potus works with a hostile nation, one eager to do damage to us, to take out another candidate, you’re OK with that. Wow.

They do it because sometimes it works. More than likely this one. As the votes in key states were very close. 

Hillary did the same thing , were you ok with that?

• Thanks 1

No , she worked with her own gvmt to throw the election in her favor. But that one didn't work out. If it did you would be happy as a pig in shit. But since it didn't you have yourself convinced some vast conspiracy took place. 

Ya know what took place? Russians contacted roger stone and jr. Said lets meet. Told them they had dirt on Hillary. Jr told Donny. Donny got a chubby about it. Wiser people explained to him " don't do it , it will come back to bite you in the ass" JR Jr told Russians , hey we would love to but we cant. But do whatever you want to do. 

So the Russians went on facebook and told people she was a cunt. Many believed it because , well she is a cunt.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hillary worked with the Russian government to help her win the election? Do tell

I connected the dots for you since you really have a hard time seeing them when it involves people you voted for..

Screenshot_20190324-071535.png

• Thanks 1

So Mueller spends two years and tens of millions of dollars and finds no collusion yet some guy on sled site knows better and demands answers from the rest of us...damn dude.

Here we go again.....

rigid if you’re not going to give your opinion about the two questions stfu and stay out my thread dumbass. Btw, you saying you’re ok with what was done because you think hillary colluded as well, means you believe trump did too. :lol: do you realize that, dumb ass?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Mueller spends two years and tens of millions of dollars and finds no collusion yet some guy on sled site knows better and demands answers from the rest of us...damn dude.

Gee, another deflection . Careful smails, the old trumpster in you is coming back out. Maybe you can renew your membership back into the club now.

Btw, the costs of this investigation was more than covered by monies mueller collected. 

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Gee, another deflection . Careful smails, the old trumpster invyiuvis coming back out. Maybe you can renew your membership back into the club now.

Btw, the costs of this investigation was more than covered by monies mueller collected. 

I knew this was coming from you...if you can't or won't believe Muellers report that is on you so save it. You've been dishonest throughout this whole investigation but most knew if Muellers Report said no collusion you would dismiss it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

You nor anyone else in the public knows what’s in the report or what future recommendations are.  Dumps connections to Russia are already public but meat puppets tend to ignore the indictments and guilty pleas that have already occurred.  Turning in the report is simply the end of the beginning not the end all be all.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I knew this was coming from you...if you can't or won't believe Muellers report that is on you so save it. 

I’ll give you the same advice I have rigid. You have had many opportunities to give a real answer to the first question, and your lame “just a meeting “  response, like they were swapping caviar recipes right before the election, doesn’t cut it.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You nor anyone else in the public knows what’s in the report or what future recommendations are.  Dumps connections to Russia are already public but meat puppets tend to ignore the indictments and guilty pleas that have already occurred.  Turning in the report is simply the end of the beginning not the end all be all.

Fine but when the report is released and says no collusion you two will still dismiss it.  Why can't you admit that? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I’ll give you the same advice I have rigid. You have had many opportunities to give a real answer to the first question, and your lame “just a meeting “  response, like they were swapping caviar recipes right before the election, doesn’t cut it.

You advice...really...good god just STFU.:lmao:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Here we go again.....

rigid if you’re not going to give your opinion about the two questions stfu and stay out my thread dumbass. Btw, you saying you’re ok with what was done because you think hillary colluded as well, means you believe trump did too. :lol: do you realize that, dumb ass?

Bahahahahahaha, stay out of your thread because I won't answer your butt hurt grasping at straws questions?? Are you like 10??

Dude, I'm sorry everything you have been told by your non-bias media and DNC party was a hoax, a lie, pretty much a made up conspiracy theory and you were gut hooked, got played for a fool..it happens to the weak minded..

But it's your choice if you want to continue being a fool.. You're only showing you want to continue..:lol:

Edited by Rigid1

Fine but when the report is released and says no collusion you two will still dismiss it.  Why can't you admit that? 

Collusion is a generic catch all term.  Words like obstruction, conspire, intended, etc is the telling vocabulary.  Keep your eye out. 

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because I already have admitted it. The facts are trump admin met with russians with ties to putin to help trump win the election. Those are facts, and were the basis around my bets with skidmark welcher

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, SnowRider said:

Collusion is a generic catch all term.  Words like obstruction, conspire, intended, etc is the telling vocabulary.  Keep you ur eye out. 

Ahh there it is....just keep the definition fluid...you're a joke.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Bahahahahahaha, stay out of your thread because I won't answer your but hurt grasping at straws questions?? Are you like 10??

Dude, I'm sorry everything you have been told by your non-bias media and DNC party was a hoax, a lie, pretty much a made up conspiracy theory and you were guy hooked, got played for a fool..it happens to the weak minded..

But it's your choice if you want to continue being a fool.. You're only showing you want to continue..:lol:

Go start a hillary thread and stay out of here. You have nothing to add

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh there it is....just keep the definition fluid...you're a joke.

Nothing fluid about it.  Layman’s terms vs legal terms.  Looks like,you’re headed back to being a Simpleton :lmao: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Go start a hillary thread and stay out of here. You have nothing to add

Rigid is JT level stupid.  Really can’t comprehemd the simplest info like several others on here including Doe Dumber.