Check your account email address ×

Questions rw’ers can never answer

13 minutes ago, Dump said:

You realize that you’re making yourself a liar to just protect your religion\political party?

because you can’t back ANY of that up with facts, you’re making it up. 

Wonder what @AKIQPilot thinks of snot resorting to straight up lying to protect his cult 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So....What was it, and whay was one of the meeting topics?

lmfao. You better revert back to hillary again. You’re in a trap

It’s not a trap. You are literally making things up, then shrieking your made up points as facts then demanding people acknowledge them as truth. You trapped yourself in a lie :lol: 

So....What was it, and whay was one of the meeting topics?

lmfao. You better revert back to hillary again. You’re in a trap

There was a meeting. Hillary lost because of it.

And because fb was against Hillary too.....

The American media hated Hillary too... 

Isn’t this fun? Having your hands held while I take you on a little journey back in time, where we can see the facts , and arrive at the same conclusions?

trump admin met with people with direct ties to the Russian gov, to help trump win the election. 

Thanks for playing, the ride is now over. Watch your head a while exiting 

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1. You mean like the dossier?   Information passed from a foreign govt to paid members of a campaign to damage that candidate.   

2.  Effect doesn't mean change in result. 

@Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Dump said:

It’s not a trap. You are literally making things up, then shrieking your made up points as facts then demanding people acknowledge them as truth. You trapped yourself in a lie :lol: 

I’ve made nothing up. It’s all there in black and white. Unless, of course, those emails aren’t legit 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Isn’t this fun? Having your hands held while I take you on a little journey back in time, where we can see the facts , and arrive at the same conclusions?

trump admin met with people with direct ties to the Russian gov, to help trump win the election. 

Thanks for playing, the ride is now over. Watch your head a while exiting 

:bc:

Running away now are you :lol: 

you’re such a pussy and a liar 

“Nobody wants to hear this, but news that Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller is headed home without issuing new charges is a death-blow for the reputation of the American news media. . . . Nothing Trump is accused of from now on by the press will be believed by huge chunks of the population, a group that (perhaps thanks to this story) is now larger than his original base. As Baker notes, a full 50.3% of respondents in a poll conducted this month said they agree with Trump the Mueller probe is a ‘witch hunt.'”

I’ve made nothing up. It’s all there in black and white. Unless, of course, those emails aren’t legit 

You are literally making it up :lol: 

you have ZERO proof that trump was working with the Russian GOVERNMENT to get dirt on hillary. ZERO. 

Simply queefing it over and over doesn’t make it a fact, it makes you a liar 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Don’t be so fucking dumb. If an fbi agent works with a non-fbi agent, and that dude gets some information from someone in the mafia, does that mean the fbi is colluding with the mafia? Or can’t you see the analogy with that? 

Don’t be so fucking dumb. If an fbi agent works with a non-fbi agent, and that dude gets some information from someone in the mafia, does that mean the fbi is colluding with the mafia? Or can’t you see the analogy with that? 

If it’s and buts we’re candy and nuts you’d still be a faggot :lol: 

1 minute ago, Dump said:

Literally snot right now. Losing his shit over a trump talking to a Russian person once :lol: 

That's where Slinger got his list from...... right from Chrissey's mouth.. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dump said:

Running away now are you :lol: 

you’re such a pussy and a liar 

I have things to do today, rather than own some dumb Americans, and dumb and bored Canadians who have nothing better to do than talk US politics

hey, pIt oit another cry for Tom. I mean his ignored comments will go very far with me  :lol:

thay sure does bother him doesn’t it? 

I have things to do today, rather than own some dumb Americans, and dumb and bored Canadians who have nothing better to do than talk US politics

hey, pIt oit another cry for Tom. I mean his ignored comments will go very far with me  :lol:

thay sure does bother him doesn’t it? 

Oh sure you have lots to do hey, like sitting around refreshing DU while waiting for more talking points that you don’t understand :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Mueller spends two years and tens of millions of dollars and finds no collusion yet some guy on sled site knows better and demands answers from the rest of us...damn dude.

That seems to be a common theme here. I wouldn't call the kettle black...

6 minutes ago, Dump said:

Oh sure you have lots to do hey, like sitting around refreshing DU while waiting for more talking points that you don’t understand :lol: 

You should probably not worry about what I may be doing, and instead get out do something you’re good it - spreading shit around. Spring is here and the FIL will likely need to see more output from you this year. Otherwise no new, well old, toys. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You should probably not worry about what I may be doing, and instead get out do something you’re good it - spreading shit around. Spring is here and the FIL will likely need to see more output from you this year. Otherwise no new, well old, toys. 

BWHAHAHA you’re mad.  You got outed as a liar and a retard AGAIN 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger did not prepare himself for the Mueller report. He was advised to prepare and he didnt. 

We told him the trump tower meeting was a total dead end. He has the dots and the connectors.

turns out that was true. Dead end.

now all of a sudden mueller somehow got it wrong after them touting him as the worlds greatest investigator in the world 

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:It must really suck being brainwashed to the extent you and other TDS sufferers on here are.  

You are right they are not exactly the same the Trump campaign never recieved anything or gave anything.   The Clinton campaign did both. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor dumb Dave.../

whays yoir next line of defense?  “Fake news”?

“Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. 

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

Now you get to respond to Jr's answer.... after he voluntarily released the text of the thread.

Comment posted by Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter on July 11, 2017

To everyone, in order to be totally transparent, I am releasing the entire email chain of my emails with Rob Goldstone about the meeting on June 9, 2016. The first email on June 3, 2016 was from Rob, who was relating a request from Emin, a person I knew from the 2013 Ms. Universe Pageant near Moscow. Emin and his father have a very highly respected company in Moscow. The information they suggested they had about Hillary Clinton I thought was Political Opposition Research. I first wanted to just have a phone call but when that didn't work out, they said the woman would be in New York and asked if I would meet. I decided to take the meeting. The woman, as she has said publicly, was not a government official. And, as we have said, she had no information to provide and wanted to talk about adoption policy and the Magnitsky Act. To put this in context, this occurred before the current Russian fever was in vogue. As Rob Goldstone said just today in the press, the entire meeting was “the most inane nonsense l ever heard. And I was actually agitated by it.”