Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

Went to an arena football game tonight. Had free box seats thru work. Pretty lackluster football but there was a waitress keeping us boozed up so a good time. :bc:

Just chilling tomorrow, maybe go hit some balls at the range.

18 holes scheduled for Sunday, looking forward to that! :bc:

• Like 3

• Gold Member

Went to my niece's high school musical, Mama Mia, it was surprisingly good. Excellent infact.  The two female leads were outstanding! I think they both have prosperous careers ahead of them & one is only a sophomore. :bc:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Went to my niece's high school musical, Mama Mia, it was surprisingly good. Excellent infact.  The two female leads were outstanding! I think they both have prosperous careers ahead of them & one is only a sophomore. :bc:

Did you go to your room in Mama Leone's basement and wax your dolphin fantasizing about the 15 year old??? 

You did, didn't you!!!  :handjob:

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you go to your room in Mama Leone's basement and wax your dolphin fantasizing about the 15 year old??? 

You did, didn't you!!!  :handjob:

• Like 1

I've got another track kicker coming to look at the sleds today. The last one has money and goes on about buying this late in the season and I felt like saying do you feel bad about selling a boat late in the season. I definately wont be giving him my money for servicing my boat anymore

• Like 1

Going to the Bulls game. My youngest won something at school, so she gets to go out on the court during warmups and shoot hoops. She’s been up since 6am all excited to shoot baskets at the United Center. We have to be there at 1:30 and the game doesn’t start until 7:00. Maybe the Lovable’s need help warming up?  I will need something to pass the time.

• Like 2

Picking up an old buddy I haven't seen in years after lunch.  Was gonna crack open a bottle of 22 year old Chivas and sit and laugh all night about "the olden days" but, he text me and said, "Let's just get a couple bottles of Turkey instead."  Sweet fuck...now my wife just wants to leave and get a hotel room.  She said just call our lawyer...don't bother me. My daughter wants to hand around and be our DD.  Not sure that's a good idea.

:lol: 

Also, after yesterdays romp on what is left of the trails....I may spray the sled down.  It might be time.  What a drag.

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Picking up an old buddy I haven't seen in years after lunch.  Was gonna crack open a bottle of 22 year old Chivas and sit and laugh all night about "the olden days" but, he text me and said, "Let's just get a couple bottles of Turkey instead."  Sweet fuck...now my wife just wants to leave and get a hotel room.  She said just call our lawyer...don't bother me. My daughter wants to hand around and be our DD.  Not sure that's a good idea.

:lol: 

Also, after yesterdays romp on what is left of the trails....I may spray the sled down.  It might be time.  What a drag.

I can’t believe you haven’t seen your BFF Bhen in years? :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, smokin george said:

I've got another track kicker coming to look at the sleds today. The last one has money and goes on about buying this late in the season and I felt like saying do you feel bad about selling a boat late in the season. I definately wont be giving him my money for servicing my boat anymore

One sled SOLD. One more to go. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I got a flat tire this morning, fucking screw in the tread,..But taught my daughter the proper way to jack up a car, remove a wheel, plug a tire, and put it back on ..she was totally thrilled..also picked up a new BBQ, BJ's wholesale club 50% off,..walked out $75,..not the top of the line but I'll take it for that price

IMG_20190323_103312849.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Look what band is doing a sound check for the National Anthem for tonight’s game. 😂 The tall blonde was smoking.

0A7CB6A0-84E9-414D-8731-3842D1907042.jpeg

Great body. :bc:

went out today to look at a few small cargo vans for wife .surprised no one is making a awd mini cargo . ford is in first place they are giving a good price  and dealer  offering to pay for the graphics and put them on.

• Like 1